What game are you playing now ?

ponder

Honorary Master
Verdict? I loved Dark Project back in the day and Deadly Shadows even more. Would I enjoy 4? Never tried it
It's not like the older thief games. I started playing this when it came out but stopped as I was pissed that it wasn't like the old games. Suppose I had high expectations.

I thought what the hell let me try it again, it was ok. I only played the main 'story' and no side missions. There's not much of a 'story' here. It was fun while playing but not deadly shadows level of fun. At least I can say I finished it.

Have you tried https://www.thedarkmod.com/main/ ?

wbot

No but i will now. It looks cool.

And yeah the reason I haven't tried Thi4f is because of the poor to average reviews. They all pretty much say the same that it's not like the older games.

Beyond.Celsus

Expert Member
No but i will now. It looks cool.

And yeah the reason I haven't tried Thi4f is because of the poor to average reviews. They all pretty much say the same that it's not like the older games.
I enjoy it
Finished it twice

Iwojima

Expert Member
Bioshock 2.

I'd played 1,2 and Infinite on launch and replayed 1 and Infinite years later. The Bioshock Collection is free on PSN this month so thought I'd return to the only one I haven't replayed.

prOd

Expert Member
Anyone planning on playing Wolcen? I see it's up for only R175 but it's going for like 30 EUR overseas, what gives?

Edit: guess it's just regional pricing, but damn!

Arzy

Honorary Master
Anyone planning on playing Wolcen? I see it's up for only R175 but it's going for like 30 EUR overseas, what gives?

Edit: guess it's just regional pricing, but damn!
I got it yonks ago when it was still early access, its changed so much not sure if I'm actually going to play it. From happy gamer:

That being said, there are negatives that players have been vocal about, and it ranges way back to the omnipresent foothold of indie games; Kickstarter. When Wolcen was announced, there was to be a large amount of content that seems to have, since then, been cut from development. The result is a title that wavers somewhere between Diablo and Torchlight.

Gone is the massive open world that Wolcen initially promised, instead opting for an experience closer to an on-rails dungeon grinder instead of titles like Skyrim, but isometric. Also gone from mention is any sort of housing systems that many believed the title was supposed to have as a core.

JamesBoy

Been quiet in here. Still busy with Satisfactory, the update has been intense - loving every bit so far.

Also saw an update for Detroit Become Human so I'll give that a bash again soon to see if the performance is better.
What's the next big one we're all looking forward to?

millennia

Restarting my annual Uncharted playthrough. I suppose i should call it the Naughty Dog playthrough now though as it'll probably be the 5 UC's plus The Last of Us and Left Behind. Should hopefully be finished before TLoU 2 hits in May :p

gamer16

Honorary Master
Murdering rebels on Tropico 4 again

If they don't like farming sugar for my rum distilleries at a wage of 2 then they get shot.

You do get 5 if you are educated and work in the distillery though. ;)

wbot

Murdering rebels on Tropico 4 again

If they don't like farming sugar for my rum distilleries at a wage of 2 then they get shot.

You do get 5 if you are educated and work in the distillery though. ;)
Ah the game where a single tornado can wreck nonstop havoc on your island for. Four. Months. Hate tornadoes so much.

Imagine such tornadoes in real life..

gamer16

Honorary Master
Ah the game where a single tornado can wreck nonstop havoc on your island for. Four. Months. Hate tornadoes so much.

Imagine such tornadoes in real life..
Peeved me of as well, or tsunamis that destroy all your docks.

I tend to try and have a minimum of the cost of rebuild plus quick rebuild of essentials so I can rebuild them immediately after.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Restarting my annual Uncharted playthrough. I suppose i should call it the Naughty Dog playthrough now though as it'll probably be the 5 UC's plus The Last of Us and Left Behind. Should hopefully be finished before TLoU 2 hits in May :p
Excellent, I can’t wait for that. But am I a bad person because I can’t for the life of me remember what happened at the end of The Last of Us?

gamer16

Honorary Master
Excellent, I can’t wait for that. But am I a bad person because I can’t for the life of me remember what happened at the end of The Last of Us?
Perhaps it was that underwhelming that you forgot.