What game are you playing now ?

Miss Wong

Currently playing a few games at the moment:

Sims 4 (Heavily modded with mods and and custom content)
Observer
Layers of Fear
The Witcher 3
Lust for Darkness

wbot

Expert Member
Currently playing a few games at the moment:

Sims 4 (Heavily modded with mods and and custom content)
Observer
Layers of Fear
The Witcher 3
Lust for Darkness
What's Observer like? Good? Been eyeing the game for a couple of years now. Looks very Blade Runnery and I think the main character's voice is also Rutger Hauer which is cool

Miss Wong

What's Observer like? Good? Been eyeing the game for a couple of years now. Looks very Blade Runnery and I think the main character's voice is also Rutger Hauer which is cool
It's a very good game. Though I struggle to play it at night because its just too damn scary (at least to me).
The voice acting is good.
Its very trippy and thrilling.

Would recommend.

wbot

Expert Member
It's a very good game. Though I struggle to play it at night because its just too damn scary (at least to me).
The voice acting is good.
Its very trippy and thrilling.

Would recommend.
I'll give it a try. Looks interesting. Only 2 games that ever scared me a bit were Alien Isolation and Home Sweet Home. Both great games.

Just saw there's a Home Sweet Home Ep2. Didn't know it's out. The first game ended like to be continued..

Miss Wong

I'll give it a try. Looks interesting. Only 2 games that ever scared me a bit were Alien Isolation and Home Sweet Home. Both great games.

Just saw there's a Home Sweet Home Ep2. Didn't know it's out. The first game ended like to be continued..
Alien Isolation... oh boy. Have only played it once. Don't want a heart condition so maybe I'll only play it again with a friend.

Never thought I'd be into Horror/Survival games but I tried a few and now I'm hooked.
Amnesia: the Dark Descent was my first.

I usually only played RPGs.

Do you have any recommendations on good Horror/Survivals?

wbot

Expert Member
Alien Isolation... oh boy. Have only played it once. Don't want a heart condition so maybe I'll only play it again with a friend.

Never thought I'd be into Horror/Survival games but I tried a few and now I'm hooked.
Amnesia: the Dark Descent was my first.

I usually only played RPGs.

Do you have any recommendations on good Horror/Survivals?
Go try Home Sweet Home. It's really good. not good for your heart or undies though.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/617160/Home_Sweet_Home/

Other than that i have nothing. Don't play suvival horror games much because most aren't very good or even remotely scary. I don't even like Silent Hill very much.

Have you tried Soma yet? From the creaters of Amnesia.

I did also loved Condemned but that's more action oriented.

But yeah the best two horror games i've played in recent years are Alien Isolation and Home Sweet Home.

Miss Wong

I have not played SOMA but have watched a few Youtubers play it.

I played Condemned 2: Bloodshot when I was a kid. The bear and the cabin was the scariest part to me.

I'll take a look at Home Sweet Home, thanks.

Conack

Expert Member
Really enjoy me a solid horror game - played most of the above, but will admit I still have to finish Alien Isolation - lost interest a quarter in. Condemned Criminal Origins was amazing back in the day...

The highest on my list is definitely Outlast, Outlast Whistleblower and Resident Evil 7 (Biohazard). Great graphics and atmosphere with solid gameplay [All 3 still good today]

Call of Cthulhu (https://store.steampowered.com/app/399810/Call_of_Cthulhu/) was decent enough last year - though less "horrorific".

Another one worth a look is The Evil Within 1 & 2.
Found the difficulty a bit annoying though, horror games are best enjoyed when it's a fluid experience, not dying constantly and having to re-do the same encounter.

Started The Beast Inside but it doesn't have the budget and polish the others have, so at a lack of other options I'm giving it a bash when I need a fix after midnight - just got started though.

wbot

Expert Member
There's also local game Stasis if you're into adventure games.

Nemoneiros

Expert Member
There's also local game Stasis if you're into adventure games.
I'll raise you one: beautiful desolation released today