What game are you playing now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wbot

Executive Member
The Elder Scrolls, especially Skyrim and Oblivion, still have the best open worlds imo followed by GTA.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Black Mesa. It's come a long way since I played it last 4 years ago. The game actually looks quite impressive with all effects turned up like full god rays.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master

wbot

Executive Member
Black Mesa. It's come a long way since I played it last 4 years ago. The game actually looks quite impressive with all effects turned up like full god rays.
I couldn't finish the game because of massive framerate drops at Lambda Core. Couldn't fix it no matter what I tried. I could move an inch every 10min or so.

This part:

HL_Black_Mesa49-Lambda_Power_Core_Meltdown.jpg

Ciferion

Mostly world of warcraft, exploring some of the previous expansion questlines. Legion has been riveting compared to BFA.

Otherwise a spot of warzone here & there.

wbot

Executive Member
Took a break from Ori 2 but now I'm back. Currently trying to find everything and complete side stuff before continuing the story. I think I'm nearing the end

AlmightyBender

Executive Member
I just finished AC: Origins and AC: Odyssey

I decided that I need to move on to Witcher 2 now cause I never finished it back in the day, and then continue to Witcher 3.

After I'm done with that (probs when I'm 90 or so) I have Shadow of the Tomb Raider lined up. RRD2 is wishlisted and just waiting for that special (I'm looking at you Steam Summer Sale). Pray for me if I ever acquire that game.

And then I see that No Mans Sky and Sea of Thieves have been added to Xbox Game Pass.

FML.

EDIT: forgot to add that my journey started with Shadow of Mordor 1 & 2 and Kingdom Come Deliverance before AC. I'm on some kind of open world masochistic quest.

millennia

The Last of Us Part 2.

Just met the Seraphites and it's been an incredible journey so far. Graphics, music, environments all play into each other so well.

CrenulateInk98

Playing SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated with my boy. He loves it, so I just endure it

theratman

Honorary Master
Took a break from Ori 2 but now I'm back. Currently trying to find everything and complete side stuff before continuing the story. I think I'm nearing the end
I'm on the last boss I think, hopefully can finish it off this weekend! Think I'm on around 95% completion.

wbot

Executive Member
I'm on the last boss I think, hopefully can finish it off this weekend! Think I'm on around 95% completion.
I'm close to 80% I think so I'm a bit behind. Maybe I'll be done by next weekend or so

WihanVR

ATM I'm playing No Man's Sky, Witcher 3 or Dishonored 2.. but also enjoying Hardspace: Shipbreaker..

Status
Not open for further replies.