What game are you playing now ?

|tera|

Master of Messengers
yeah that whole trilogy is a lot of fun, SOTR is the weakest part.
Good to hear another opinion.
No contest that I'll get them.

I'm also keen to play Halo Masterchief Collection.

I've always been a Halo fan.
Recently started playing Divinity 2 OS Def
What an amazingly awesome game! The fact that it's completely non-linear is great though it does have quite a steep learning curve.
I love it too. Although I didn't play much. I got it during a time when too much was going on. The graphics was cool, even on my laptop with an HD4000 onboard.

I'll get it on my desktop though.
I have a few games to go through first :D

Last edited:

wbot

Expert Member
These last couple of weeks I've been playing South Park Fractured But Whole. It's ok i guess. Enjoyed the first game more.

Also bought Beyond Two Souls and Detroit become human which I'm moving on to next. Absolutely loved heavy rain so yeah i have high expectations

|tera|

Master of Messengers
These last couple of weeks I've been playing South Park Fractured But Whole. It's ok i guess. Enjoyed the first game more.

Also bought Beyond Two Souls and Detroit become human which I'm moving on to next. Absolutely loved heavy rain so yeah i have high expectations
I also like adventure or point and click adventures.

I saw this recently, it's a sequel to beneath a steel sky (released in '94)

|tera|

Master of Messengers
The first game was boring as hell. Played it when it came out for free on a NAG cd. Will give the sequel a go eventually i think
I didn't play it. I played a lot of Abe games at that time and games like Carmageddon.
I also played games like AOE and Full Throttle. Toonstruck too :p

I just had a huge memory fart, no need to respond :D haha.

wbot

Expert Member
Played a ton of Carmageddon, Splat Pack and Carmageddon 2 as well. Good times. Then came Tdr2000 and ruined everything.

wbot

Expert Member
Wait I just found Carmageddon on the Play store. Carmageddon on my phone is awesome :love:

Last edited:

COMPUTEK

Executive Member
Busy with Plague Tale: Innocence

They could have made the "puzzles" a little more difficult, but then again I think this was made for gamers a little younger than me :p

Scary_Turtle

Expert Member
Recently started playing Divinity 2 OS Def
What an amazingly awesome game! The fact that it's completely non-linear is great though it does have quite a steep learning curve.
Yeah great game I got many play throughs out of it, the first honor play through was intense the risk of wiping keeps you on the edge of your chair.

Once you have finished it also check out the mods, the community has really put a lot of work into this game.

wbot

Expert Member
Started Beyond Two Souls on pc. Incredible game so far. Just like other Quantic Dream games I'm not a fan of the controls. Not as bad as Heavy Rain's controls though.

So glad they ended their sony partnership.

SYNERGY

Executive Member
Horizon: Zero Dawn on PC...

Just started, good fun so far, nice to see PlayStation exclusives hitting the PC.

Just started, good fun so far, nice to see PlayStation exclusives hitting the PC.
Agreed!
Will start playing it tonight :)

On a side related note-
I think the best thing that I ever purchased was a lifetime account for cheathappens.com!

Solitude

Executive Member
Finished The Surge 2 and enjoyed it.

Currently playing:
The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan (XBox One)
F1 2020 (PC)
Far Cry 4 (PC)
Darkwood (Switch)

and a lot of Gwent.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill

It's so good.

I read there are some technical issues with the PC port, though. Causing any problems for you?

Cray

Honorary Master
It's so good.

I read there are some technical issues with the PC port, though. Causing any problems for you?
Fantastic game, love the art design.:D

Some definite technical problems though, frame rate is all over the place at times and a number of crashes to desktop if you play for more than 30 minutes. Hopefully there will be a patch soon but at least the checkpoint system is fairly solid so you don't lose a lot of progress. Would be nice to have a "Quicksave anywhere" feature to offset this but not many console ports have that these days....:cautious:

Edit: Found this on steam from the devs...\

Thank you for supporting us yesterday as we launched Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition on PC! We have been enjoying a whole new wave of screenshots with the in-game Photo Mode, live streams and videos from content creators, and seeing so many new players start their journey with Aloy.

We have been monitoring all of our channels and are aware that some players have been experiencing crashes and other technical issues. Please know that we are investigating your reports as our highest priority.

We appreciate those who have already taken the time to report their issues on Steam, Reddit, or via our website. If you are still encountering crashes or bugs, please continue to use those spaces, or refer to our FAQ if you are unsure of how to proceed. Your reports are, and have already been, incredibly helpful for our teams.

Thank you for your patience as we continue to investigate issues; we will update you all as soon as we have more news.

–Guerrilla
Could just be PR speak but hopefully a patch is in the works...

wbot

Expert Member
So Beyond Two Souls... the game started off strong but the more I play the more I realize what an absolute mess the story is. It's just a bunch of sometimes pointless random sequences. In one you're an adult, in the next you're a kid, then a teen then a kid, adult, teen, adult, kid, teen, adult, adult, kid adult, teen, kid...... It's all over the place.

Good thing there's an option to play all sequences in chronological order though instead of how messy the game was intended to be played. For now i'm sticking to the original order though but damn. David Cage loves his flashbacks but this game takes it too the extreme. Heavy Rain is far better.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Fantastic game, love the art design.:D

Some definite technical problems though, frame rate is all over the place at times and a number of crashes to desktop if you play for more than 30 minutes. Hopefully there will be a patch soon but at least the checkpoint system is fairly solid so you don't lose a lot of progress. Would be nice to have a "Quicksave anywhere" feature to offset this but not many console ports have that these days....:cautious:

Edit: Found this on steam from the devs...\

Could just be PR speak but hopefully a patch is in the works...
It's funny because it's running on the same Decima engine as Death Stranding, but the PC port of Death Stranding is a marvel to behold. DLSS 2.0 means it rarely goes below 70fps with stunning detail. I would have waited for Guerilla Games to fix the port, it's in an unacceptable state.

Last edited:

Cray

Honorary Master
It's funny because it's running on the same Decima engine as Death Stranding, but the PC port of Death Stranding is a marvel to behold. DLSS 2.0 means it rarely goes below 70fps with stunning detail. I would have waited for Guerilla Games to fix the port, it's in an unacceptable state.

My played time is still sitting at under 10 hours, hesitant to play anymore until they patch it, if they don't am asking for a refund.