What gorgeous women do to men in a company: Cell C CEO

skeptic_SA

Executive Member
But makes no mention of the mingers that they employ at their Eastgate branch? WTF... #OnlyPraisingHotChicksMustFall

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Sounds like he tends to do a different type of networking..............

Shi

Expert Member
“It brought a whole different atmosphere. Can you imagine you got 12 gorgeous women and you say four or five of them walk into your company – do you know what it does to the atmosphere in that company? The men dress better, they shave every morning.”
He said it, not me :wtf:

Nick333

Honorary Master
Dos Santos said Cell C’s staff complement currently sits at over 60% female, with many women at a senior executive or management level in the company.
“I think we have to empower the female individuals. Today a lot of women are independent.”
Dude, at this point I'm beginning to think you mean surround yourself with spank bank material.

freematrix

Dude, at this point I'm beginning to think you mean surround yourself with spank bank material.
Agreed, this guy is clearly working his position as CEO to hire attractive woman and surround himself with them. If they are clever then its a bonus from what he is saying.

EMAM

Honorary Master
Cue feminist backlash in 3 2 1...
Here...................

There's a large copier company (no names mentioned) in the building where I have my hair done and ALL the women who work there are young and hot but complete bimbos........they're obviously hired on their looks.......I mean, what man is going to turn a double D cleavage and 8 inch heels down when she tries to sell him a copier???? We women are exploited and that is the reason I don't work!!! Bwhahaha!!!!!:D

bokdrol

Executive Member
“It brought a whole different atmosphere. Can you imagine you got 12 gorgeous women and you say four or five of them walk into your company – do you know what it does to the atmosphere in that company? The men dress better, they shave every morning.”

:erm:

Yes, they won't even need to work or even use their pretty little heads.

Nick333

Honorary Master
Here...................

There's a large copier company (no names mentioned) in the building where I have my hair done and ALL the women who work there are young and hot but complete bimbos........they're obviously hired on their looks.......I mean, what man is going to turn a double D cleavage and 8 inch heels down when she tries to sell him a copier???? We women are exploited and that is the reason I don't work!!! Bwhahaha!!!!!:D
I agree only frumps should be allowed to sell copiers ;)

Nick333

Honorary Master

:erm:

Yes, they won't even need to work or even use their pretty little heads.
We have backlash.