What happened to Afrihost's quality at the company?

Cloud-Strife

They used to be such a jacked up company with out of this world customer service. Issues were resolved quickly and you spoke to people who knew what they were doing. Granted this was back in 2010 when I used to deal with them a bunch but now they have the same useless people working for them that almost every ISP company has.

Started with me just wanting to move my normal ADSL package to a pure DSL package. Took about two to three weeks of phoning with almost each time getting different information on what was needed and how the process is done. After being on the phone for over an hour with someone there they were finally able to order the product for me. Was told I just need to wait 14 working days for the technician to get to me to install some new stuff. Ok great, progress!

Its has almost been two months since then with me constantly being on their case with wanting to know what's going on through their client zone portal and they get back to me today saying the order has been placed and I must wait another 14 working days for this technician... Like what the actual **** is going on there. How have you only now placed the order for this technician?!?! Bunch of clowns replaced the people who knew their job over there. I get they don't give a damn about anyone as they most likely hate their job but come on! The people can't even get one simple package sorted out without me having to wait 1/4 of a year for it. I know people can be useless at their job and I may sound like a Karen here but holy **** they literally have no clue what job they are even doing. Never have I wanted to go to a head office and demand to speak to someone higher up who might have a slight clue on WTF is going on!

Does anyone have a contact in Afrihost that is not totally useless that can perhaps look into this for me because this is a total joke.

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
They used to be such a jacked up company with out of this world customer service. Issues were resolved quickly and you spoke to people who knew what they were doing. Granted this was back in 2010 when I used to deal with them a bunch but now they have the same useless people working for them that almost every ISP company has.

Started with me just wanting to move my normal ADSL package to a pure DSL package. Took about two to three weeks of phoning with almost each time getting different information on what was needed and how the process is done. After being on the phone for over an hour with someone there they were finally able to order the product for me. Was told I just need to wait 14 working days for the technician to get to me to install some new stuff. Ok great, progress!

Its has almost been two months since then with me constantly being on their case with wanting to know what's going on through their client zone portal and they get back to me today saying the order has been placed and I must wait another 14 working days for this technician... Like what the actual **** is going on there. How have you only now placed the order for this technician?!?! Bunch of clowns replaced the people who knew their job over there. I get they don't give a damn about anyone as they most likely hate their job but come on! The people can't even get one simple package sorted out without me having to wait 1/4 of a year for it. I know people can be useless at their job and I may sound like a Karen here but holy **** they literally have no clue what job they are even doing. Never have I wanted to go to a head office and demand to speak to someone higher up who might have a slight clue on WTF is going on!

Does anyone have a contact in Afrihost that is not totally useless that can perhaps look into this for me because this is a total joke.

Morning,

I'm sorry for the bad experience you had with us.

Pure DSL is a new service that unfortunately does not allow the migration from the legacy service. The best way to get Pure DSL is to signup for a new install.

Can you send me a private message with your clientzone email address for me to have a look at what went wrong and where we are in the process in getting you installed?