What IPTV service is best?

moms

I am only going to use sky sports, I got a 10mb fiber would that be enough to stream skysports?

Bewlen

I am only going to use sky sports, I got a 10mb fiber would that be enough to stream skysports?
Many channels stream at 1080 only. On my 10mb line they struggle. On a buddy's 50mb line they fly.

Naks

Expert Member
why would you only have 10M on a fibre line? if you have fibre the minimum speed you should get is 50M

Vernon

Expert Member
Many channels stream at 1080 only. On my 10mb line they struggle. On a buddy's 50mb line they fly.
I had those issues even on a 20 meg line. As soon as I upgraded to Fibre 50Mbps all the buffering was sorted out.

scud

Sky sports is streamed uncompressed from uk , so as long as your isp gives you decent full international speed you’ll be ok. But first test with a trail IPTV account , some isp’s are too slow

Suspect99

Executive Member
Which services would be the best to stream the English premier League?

moms

Sky sports is streamed uncompressed from uk , so as long as your isp gives you decent full international speed you’ll be ok. But first test with a trail IPTV account , some isp’s are too slow
would streamiptv provide me with a trial account? or which iptv would provide me with one that i can test the skysports on

Christo4

I stream skysport from streamiptv on a 32" and 40" TV with a 4mb line. As long as it is 25/30 fps. Anything more I suggest 10 or even 20 mb line. Yes a 50 mb line would be the way to go but in RSA that is not possible for the majority of us. I make use of Telkomt and Vox as the ISP and the quality is not the same.
As suggested above go for a trial.
Try support@streamiptv.co.za

Last edited:

moms

I stream skysport from streamiptv on a 32" and 40" TV with a 4mb line. As long as it is 25/30 fps. Anything more I suggest 10 or even 20 mb line. Yes a 50 mb line would be the way to go but in RSA that is not possible for the majority of us. I make use of Telkom and Vox as the ISP and the quality is not the same.
As suggested above go for a trial.
25/30 fps with no buffering?, i was looking at a 20mb from telkom but the fup is 1.8tb not sure if i will ever reach that with streaming of movies and series and now skysports?, as I cannot see how much I am doing on my 10mb line with cool ideas as they do not have an option on their client zone to see your usage.

Dretastic06

25/30 fps with no buffering?, i was looking at a 20mb from telkom but the fup is 1.8tb not sure if i will ever reach that with streaming of movies and series and now skysports?, as I cannot see how much I am doing on my 10mb line with cool ideas as they do not have an option on their client zone to see your usage.
I have 15mb line with a WISP, struggle to get to 800GB per month we are 4 in the house and stream everything

moms

I have 15mb line with a WISP, struggle to get to 800GB per month we are 4 in the house and stream everything
how much youtube do they stream coz i got nephews that hogs the youtube and sometimes leave it to run and only once i come home from work i switch it off