What IPTV service is best?

Sk3tz0

, Looking for More information on IPTV especially ones that offer a Large Sports Package.

If you can send me any info that be great thanks.

daneza

I signed up with StreamIPTV yesterday. They got back to me on a Sunday afternoon and sent my access details straight after receiving PoP. Up and running within 2 hours. The stream quality is incredible and works really well on Telkom LTE at 20mbps. Found a few channels that aren't working here and there but nothing to complain about. Really impressed.

daneza

Do you still have this or where can i get from please ?
Paste your connection string into a browser and it'll download the m3u. You can open that with VLC. It has no EPG data, though.

Code:
http://redirectge.ddns.net/get.php?username=yourusername&password=yourpassword&type=m3u_plus&output=ts

spizone

Thx for info - Does Microsoft's MyIPTV app have EPG data and Fullscreen. And if i decide to use it, can i use same details i used for Smarters app to log in.......?

daneza

Thx for info - Does Microsoft's MyIPTV app have EPG data and Fullscreen. And if i decide to use it, can i use same details i used for Smarters app to log in.......?
I haven't tried it and can't now, but most likely. I use the IPTV Extreme app on my phone and there is a section in settings to paste in the EPG provider connection string they gave us which gets EPG data. So if the app has that functionality as well then it should be fine.

moms

How much is it? Seems you have to register first in order to get a price.
Everything is on the website it's written very big on the website lol, R170pm for 1 connection and 2 connections R300pm