What IPTV service is best?

Christo4

So far not bad. It seems that you have inside info. Is it possible to remove groups like Italy, Spain, Germany, etc. I need UK , Canada and USA. The rest slows down my tv and all the apps/cell phones I use.
Anybody moaning try DSTV. A:X3::X3:

moms

So far not bad. It seems that you have inside info. Is it possible to remove groups like Italy, Spain, Germany, etc. I need UK , Canada and USA. The rest slows down my tv and all the apps/cell phones I use.
Anybody moaning try DSTV. A:X3::X3:
Hi Bud

Yes he can do it for you just email him, he will sort it out for you.

You can tell him I told you to email as he knows me very well.

Last edited:

Gert.M

I'm on Sapphiresecure @ 5 USD per month for live channels worldwide. Brilliant!
There are many free on demand movie APK's available for Android boxes like Cinema, Unlock my TV, CatMouse, Cyberflix, etc.

Naks

Expert Member
Test iptv accounts are available for 36 hrs...PM me if you want.prices are only R900 for year and R500 for 6 months. Paypal and Crypto payments are available with extra cost. let me know if you want straight forward and reliable IPTV service..
Thanks for the offer.

Does your service perhaps have Portuguese and French channels?

moms

Thanks for the offer.

Does your service perhaps have Portuguese and French channels?
MSTV got those channels if you want, contact him and tell him I told you to ask him to create you your own bouquet with what country's you want. use my name and he can do anything for you.

Naks

Expert Member
Test iptv accounts are available for 36 hrs...PM me if you want.prices are only R900 for year and R500 for 6 months. Paypal and Crypto payments are available with extra cost. let me know if you want straight forward and reliable IPTV service..

what happened to that post? can't find it

quovadis

Expert Member
It's very amusing to think that everyone signing up to the majority of these services think that they're legal and legit.

Christo4

It's very amusing to think that everyone signing up to the majority of these services think that they're legal and legit.
Where can I find the answer to that legal question. Cannot find any reports of people being found quilty.

Naks

Expert Member
https://www.iptvbestv.com/

Requested a trial yesterday and actually got two, because I wanted to try out Smart-STB app as well.

Great selection, plenty of HD channels, and most of all, excellent & quick support. No lag or buffering, and as soon as I reported a couple of channels not working, they were fixed within 30 min.

For my needs of Formula 1, there are multiple redundancies from UK, Italy, Spain, etc., which suits me perfectly.

IMHO, an excellent option at $15pm - definitely on my (very) shortlist.

Christo4

The prices mentioned here - way to expensive - is it because of the Rugby World cup?
Well done dstv - make it cheaper.
I definitely need a backup for the IPTV because of the rugby it will become more difficult for the IPTV providers to keep up the quality. My streaming of the F1 today was disastrous. Can it be the copper lines?

Naks

Expert Member
My streaming of the F1 today was disastrous. Can it be the copper lines?
depends on the provider AND your fibre speed.

I was watching Sky F1 1080p on BestIPTV all day yesterday, and not a single lag/buffer moment.

My fibre line is 100/100 on Afrihost via Frogfoot.