What IPTV service is best?

enerdude

hydrohosting client area is "down for maintenance" but all channels still working

moms

Give me more info.
Channels not going down, they give good support, the quality of channels is good like they cater for SD, HD, and FHD.

What I like is that they got their own schedule of the EPL that gets updated on a weekly basis and they added their own RWC2019 fixtures on the website. I have heard some inside info about them testing their new web streaming service, with chrome and a few other web browsers.

enerdude

Channels not going down, they give good support, the quality of channels is good like they cater for SD, HD, and FHD.

What I like is that they got their own schedule of the EPL that gets updated on a weekly basis and they added their own RWC2019 fixtures on the website. I have heard some inside info about them testing their new web streaming service, with chrome and a few other web browsers.
Can pretty much say the same about hydrohosting except they dont post sport schedules on their website but rather email you every friday with the next week's schedule for all sporting events

cenredash

Expert Member
I’m guessing you haven’t had to renew yet. They can’t access the control panel so you get an error subscription expired despite having paid. They have offered a refund though but it’s been 48 hours now.
This for StreamIPTV? I had to renew a week ago. And the stream is loud and clear - just watched now to make sure it up for me, and it is.

Vernon

Expert Member
I renewed mine a couple days ago. No issues whatsoever with StreamIPTV on my side. No idea what that chap is on about.

enerdude

Most if not all of the providers have problems with the iptv control panel which affect new signups / renewals etc. I spoke to hydrohosting and they confirmed it but say they still have access to their user database. So they are busy working on getting another solution / working panel system and will soon accept new signups etc again

KinsZA

Expert Member
Just google "europe iptv raid" and you will see why services are messed up.

enerdude

Just google "europe iptv raid" and you will see why services are messed up.

Christo4

Okay, Houston we have a problem.

Seems that Streamiptv UK channels are down.
USA still working but buffering om my very fast 4mb line!!!
Hydro still working for UK channels???? Gave my Hydro to my son.
Any other that I can try.

enerdude

Okay, Houston we have a problem.

Seems that Streamiptv UK channels are down.
USA still working but buffering om my very fast 4mb line!!!
Hydro still working for UK channels???? Gave my Hydro to my son.
Any other that I can try.
My hydrohosting still working, 99% of the time I only use UK channels so cant really comment on USA channels