What IPTV service is best?

Christo4

Another one bites the dust. No more skysports fhd, hd and sd on streamiptv. And more. Only skysport on 4k. Cannot test it unfortunately.

The company is willing to reimburse. Good for them.. Any other suggestions re skysports. IPTV please. No kodi or mobdro or tvtap.

rh1

I was going to try them out next month. There was a delay with my fibre installation, they first had to move my grey box.

Christo4

Okay StreamIPTV -skysports fhd, hd and sd - working again.
Try it and report back.
I'm a happy chappie again.

Shellyb1

Expert Member
I see a lot of people lost money with FabIPTV, because they paid for yearly subscriptions. It's a danger you run when using illegal services I guess.
Lost about a month. Usually take them in 3 month bundles at a time. Regretted using FabIPTV and signing up for that long to begin with. Could barely watch SWC and support was terrible. So cheers to them.

Ripper IPTV was pretty good but couldn't renew ND I think they went down too.

MandM

Lost about a month. Usually take them in 3 month bundles at a time. Regretted using FabIPTV and signing up for that long to begin with. Could barely watch SWC and support was terrible. So cheers to them.

Ripper IPTV was pretty good but couldn't renew ND I think they went down too.
Apparently people are trialling Network24, seems to be a Helix reseller. $6 per month.

Vernon

Expert Member
Gave this a try (StreamIPTV) the other day based on a few recommendations here. So far not bad at all.
Easy to set up via the instructions I was provided with for the IPTV Extreme app on Android TV.

Ran much more smoothly for me on the Nvidia Shield than the Mi Box. On the latter I had a couple of screen lockups and a few buffering problems. Streaming the same content those issues were not evident on the Shield. Both connected via ethernet on a 20Mbps line.

Was interested in something like this mainly for the sports channels. It's early days but so far this looks like a keeper.

Naks

Expert Member
Also tried out Fast IPTV (https://www.fastip.tv/): so far the best selection of channels: all the major countries with their own HD F1 channel, so if Sky Sports bombs out, you can always watch it on the French, Italian, Spanish, or Portuguese ones. But at $15pm, it's a bit steep, although the channel selection of TV, Movies, and pr0n is extensive.

Very impressed with the late night response from https://www.streamiptv.co.za/ - got a trial after 10pm, and everything worked fine. Only one F1 channel - Sky Sports HD, so not great for redundancy, but at R150pm, probably the best bang for buck.

Luke7777

Executive Member
Mainly interested in US College sports, so I'm currently using WatchEspn thru SlingTV. Having a quick trial look at stiptv via VLC (Windows). Only VIP channels showing in channel list, can't seem to get to any of the others ?

/Update : I can change my channels in the dashboard to US for instance, but it still only shows the first 25 entries...
/Update : Don't worry .. sorted

Last edited:

ripclaw

Mainly interested in US College sports, so I'm currently using WatchEspn thru SlingTV. Having a quick trial look at stiptv via VLC (Windows). Only VIP channels showing in channel list, can't seem to get to any of the others ?

/Update : I can change my channels in the dashboard to US for instance, but it still only shows the first 25 entries...
/Update : Don't worry .. sorted
SlingTV is kinda pricey. Which package are you on?

Luke7777

Executive Member
Think it's Blue + the Sport add-on - $25 or so ... pricey it is, but that was the only way I could get access to the ACC and SEC conference stuff (ESPN3/WatchESPN) . Son is in Florida State, so their stuff gets broadcasted on ACC Networks