What IPTV service is best?

Cavallino

Not sure about the speeds.
I have a 10 meg line and it does well. Most of the streams are HD and Full HD .. and seems to take 4-6Mb/s on the FHD streams.
Most channels are offered in FHD, and HD. 10Mb/s will cover the FHD...if you have less than 10Mb/s you might be ok for the HD channels...
Contact StreamIPTV...they are quick to respond & very helpful.

scud

I see there are a few IPTV type apps available for Apple TV , would StreamIPTV.co.za work this way on ATV ?
or can anyone suggest a service that will work on ATV ?

Christo4

I see there are a few IPTV type apps available for Apple TV , would StreamIPTV.co.za work this way on ATV ?
Try this app. It works on iphone.
GSE IPTV

ItsJustJack

The iPlayTV app at $2.99 is worth the money - very good interface, integrates well with the ATV remote and StreamIPTV is fantastic with it

Christo4

Android: Get app IPTV Extreme.
PC : VLC
Apple: see above
There are also other apps, but I prefer these - compatible with chromecast.
Go to www.streamiptv.co.za and get a trial subscription. Also ask them what app is best.
They will send a playlist link. . Copy and paste in the playlist of the app.
Ask again for settings if you cannot get it to play.
No VPN necessary.
Enjoy

ijacobs3

Expert Member
StreamIPTV
streamiptv.co.za
R150 pm
App for Samsung Smart TV
Vlc media player
Done , got a trial account, freakin awesome!

My only issue is the dodgy 4meg adsl :-/

Fiber still 6-8 weeks away, at which point I will definitely take up a full time sub!

Naks

Expert Member
My only issue with the local providers is that I can't record stuff.

I would like a service where you can schedule recordings of sports, preferably on their server, so that you can watch later

Noseworthy

Expert Member
I received a test link last night, on a 20mb fibre line vlc could play some hd stuff but with serious buffer. Put the link into Plex and same issue. Then opened plex on tv and it found the channels but none played. Guess ill stick to DSTV now. bummer

ijacobs3

Expert Member
I received a test link last night, on a 20mb fibre line vlc could play some hd stuff but with serious buffer. Put the link into Plex and same issue. Then opened plex on tv and it found the channels but none played. Guess ill stick to DSTV now. bummer
Odd, I was using my Cellc Lte ( 10meg, signal is bad) and it was fine

ijacobs3

Expert Member
Will add, my hardware was a xiamaioioiioeeeeee mi box s