What is not happening at Cell C atm?

Gekco

Expert Member
Is it just me or is the Cell C web site just poorly managed? I am talking about the poor deals being offered and lack of choice if phones on contract. For instance if I currently go to the web site it just lists 3 Samsung phones available on contract. The Note 9, Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 plus... The pricing on those packages is not competitive either.

I switched to Cell C from Vodacom a few years ago because they offered great value for money. I have had no network issues. My contract has been up for renewal since November last year and I have been on a month to moth basis since. The reason I have not upgraded is that there has been no deal good enough in the past year. The way things are going at the moment in terms of choice and value for money I am going to cancel my contract and go with another provider unless something drastic happens.

For instance when I signed up a Pinnacle 1 contract was supplying me with 600 Minutes ang 1GB of data a month. Now the same package offers 120 Minutes and 1 GB of Data. I never cared about free sms because they are obsolete. Admittedly I could get away with less talktime, but I can get a Huawei Mate P20 Pro for less on another network than I would pay for a Galaxy S9 64GB on Cell C.

Last edited: