what is something, what is nothing

Bobbin

Executive Member
its not subjective, you flat out lied, my context for you condoning violence was pretty specific, not sure where these slaves come from
Cool opinion. Disregarded though. I have my own too. Wanna hear it?

See how this works?

Splinter

Honorary Master
I won't tolerate insults but I never said I'm willing to employ violence against it. Where did I say I'm willing? Where did I say I'm the one who's going to do anything? Don't conflate.

But come to think about it if I insulted a near death cancer patient on their baldness I'd expect a backhand in any event. So maybe there's degrees to this situation I hadn't thought about. :) lol.
Ok dude. If you are not going to own up to your own words, then there is no point carrying on this discussion.

Bobbin

Executive Member
Ok dude. If you are not going to own up to your own words, then there is no point carrying on this discussion.
Have you quoted what I asked for so I can own up to it?

No actually, come now, I'm really waiting for you to do so. You challenged this whole thing, let's finish. Show me.

Bobbin

Executive Member
its not an opinion, its the facts, the posts are there to see
No, that's your interpretation of the posts. I have my own which has already been stated and justified. And that's there to see as well.

Oh no sorry let me rephrase in your language... that's your baseless laughably credible subjective experience of the posts which I can discard immediately.

Last edited:

saturnz

Honorary Master
No, that's your interpretation of the posts. I have my own which has already been stated and justified. And that's there to see as well.

Oh no sorry let me rephrase in your language... that's your baseless laughably credible subjective experience of the posts which I can discard immediately.
okay then someone's triggered

Splinter

Honorary Master
Have you quoted what I asked for so I can own up to it?

No actually, come now, I'm really waiting for you to do so. You challenged this whole thing, let's finish. Show me.
I've already posted it. Hush now, you are just embarrassing yourself now.

Bobbin

Executive Member
okay then someone's triggered
Bloody right I'm triggered. What do you think this whole thing is about?

I hate to sound like a kid here but you genuinely started with me out of thin air (AGAIN!). If you think what I said lacks credibility or has an issue worth discussing, here's how you ought to reply to someone who openly admitted existential angst on the issue to justify the post:

"Interesting but I don't believe there is any evidence to support this"
or
"I don't understand what you mean, could you elaborate"
or
"I understand what you are saying but it doesn't seem logical because of X"

Not...

"so your subjective view matters how exactly?"

That's a blatant f**k you to me, out of nowhere. It says, "You do not matter!" What did you expect would happen?

saturnz

Honorary Master
Bloody right I'm triggered. What do you think this whole thing is about?

I hate to sound like a kid here but you genuinely started with me out of thin air (AGAIN!). If you think what I said lacks credibility or has an issue worth discussing, here's how you ought to reply to someone who openly admitted existential angst on the issue to justify the post:

"Interesting but I don't believe there is any evidence to support this"
or
"I don't understand what you mean, could you elaborate"
or
"I understand what you are saying but it doesn't seem logical because of X"

Not...

"so your subjective view matters how exactly?"

That's a blatant f**k you to me, out of nowhere. It says, "You do not matter!" What did you expect would happen?
triggered because of your own strawmen, okay then

Splinter

Honorary Master
Nice try :sneaky: Still waiting to see where I said I am willing to, or will, commit the backhand.
Nice try on shifting the goal posts. I said you threatened a backhand, not that you committed to it.

It seems you don't understand what you yourself write. Perhaps you should lay off trying to be intellectual until you master this basic skill.

Bobbin

Executive Member
Nice try on shifting the goal posts. I said you threatened a backhand, not that you committed to it.

It seems you don't understand what you yourself write. Perhaps you should lay off trying to be intellectual until you master this basic skill.
You deserve a big kick up the arse for this. There I "threatened" you too now.

In order for something to be a threat there has to be implied intention. Not, "you deserve". Learn to master basic comprehension.

Splinter

Honorary Master
You deserve a big kick up the arse for this. There I "threatened" you too now.

In order for something to be a threat there has to be implied intention. Not, "you deserve". Learn to master basic comprehension.
Somehow, you've forgotten your follow up emails where you expanded on your threat.

Splinter

Honorary Master
As one who tends towards individualism I don't tolerate force, threats, coercion and all forms of aggression - and yes I will condone violence in response to these when necessary. They deserve no place in society.

Definition: Belittling, Condescending and Patronizing - This kind of speech is a passive-aggressive approach to giving someone a verbal put-down while maintaining a facade of reasonableness or friendliness.

Like I said before, you were the first aggressor. My verbal reaction should tell you how low my tolerance is for what you did.

Nice attempt to reverse portray me as the bad guy once again :ROFL: Almost seems a little narcissistic at this point.
And this is your response to saturnz when he asked you how an attitude deserved a response of violence.

Then you subsequently said you will not tolerate this kind of attitude.

So, to be clear, you said someone deserved a back hand.

Then clarified what attitudes deserved a violent response.

Then further continued, after condoning violence in these kinds of situations, that you would not tolerate such.

Bobbin

Executive Member
And this is your response to saturnz when he asked you how an attitude deserved a response of violence.

Then you subsequently said you will not tolerate this kind of attitude.

So, to be clear, you said someone deserved a back hand.

Then clarified what attitudes deserved a violent response.

Then further continued, after condoning violence in these kinds of situations, that you would not tolerate such.
"when necessary". Comprehension, comprehension, comprehension.

If that's how you read it, apologies but that wasn't my intention. By this point saturnz had already taken exception though and called out the violence before this post so it's a moot point. He'd already classified "you deserve" into the bucket of condoning all violence. See the tactic now? I mean, I can't make it any clearer.

Splinter

Honorary Master
"when necessary". Comprehension, comprehension, comprehension.

If that's how you read it, apologies but that wasn't my intention. By this point saturnz had already taken exception though and called out the violence before this post so it's a moot point. He'd already classified "you deserve" into the bucket of condoning all violence. See the tactic now?
Seeing that this "when necessary" came after you had told someone they deserved a back hand, it would be safe to assume that your "when necessary" threshold had been breached.

But lets just take the apology and leave it at that.

I mean, you had me agreeing with saturnz, for crying in a bucket! Which did my digestion no good. Now got the high pressure squirts :)

Bobbin

Executive Member
Seeing that this "when necessary" came after you had told someone they deserved a back hand, it would be safe to assume that your "when necessary" threshold had been breached.

But lets just take the apology and leave it at that.

I mean, you had me agreeing with saturnz, for crying in a bucket! Which did my digestion no good. Now got the high pressure squirts :)
Haha sorry man :)

Itsa Trap

Well if you watched Sona you could hear words (something) but with no substance (nothing) therefore it is easy
to create something out of nothing.

Eskom also shows you can easily create nothing out of something.

Would you like to call lightning down on anyone in your family who have wronged you? In SA, you can do this also.
This is proven on pamphlets by Doctors.

Therefore... SA = Narnia.

And all of us should try and get out of the closet.

I'll take my meds now.

saturnz

Honorary Master
Well if you watched Sona you could hear words (something) but with no substance (nothing) therefore it is easy
to create something out of nothing.

Eskom also shows you can easily create nothing out of something.

Would you like to call lightning down on anyone in your family who have wronged you? In SA, you can do this also.
This is proven on pamphlets by Doctors.

Therefore... SA = Narnia.

And all of us should try and get out of the closet.

I'll take my meds now.
your focus is rather narrow, central banks create money out of thin air everyday