What is the best 10 meg "home" uncapped for (Youtube, Netflix and DL`s)

stephannel77

Hi Guys, I would like to know what is your choice on 10meg "Home" uncapped ISP.
Currently with Telkom, but i see there better combo deals out there.

stephannel77

I tried Openweb 10meg and cancelled the next day. Was not impressed. Worse than my previous 4meg Telkom uncapped.

sybertiger

Expert Member
any IS base account will work great :)
atm i am with webafrica and i love it
streaming just works,and donloads run great
atm i am sitting at 138gb for Jan 2015

10mb but have a business account,but home work very well also

how much do u plan to spend and how much data do u use?

stephannel77

Hi sybertiger, I`m looking arount the R1k for 10meg and data. Telkom offering now 10meg uncapped for 999.
For Jan 2015 im sitting on 72gb so far. 138gb is impressive, however i only use my line after hours.

agentrfr

Expert Member
crystalweb?

Paul and Shaun on the forums here own it. Works well for us

Chevron

Serial breaker of phones
Hi sybertiger, I`m looking arount the R1k for 10meg and data. Telkom offering now 10meg uncapped for 999.
For Jan 2015 im sitting on 72gb so far. 138gb is impressive, however i only use my line after hours.
Well if you keep your big downloads for after midn8ght then Web Africa.

stephannel77

agentrfr, I just got off Crystalweb live chat. Very impressive they still have live support this time at night and not just usual mail support.

They offer uncapped for 799 where as the first 200gb is unshapped. But their combo (Line and Data) package is slightly more expensive than the others but the 200gb unshapped makes up for it.

Tremayne

I have been using a Telkom 10meg Uncapped account , its R999 including the line. I use it for facebook, Netflix and downloading torrents and NZbs late at night. I pulled 693 gigs without trying last month.

stephannel77

After a painful phone call to 10210 i manage to up my data packaged to 10meg. An hour and 25mins later.
I will test the speeds and compare it to other accounts I have.

themank

I currently have the Connection account, all I can say is it works well but if you use anything more than about 2GB - 5GB during business hours your star rating drops quickly! The plus side is that the stars come back quickly too as long as you behave the way they expect you to. After Christmas day and Boxing day I managed to drop to 3 stars after streaming during the day as we were at home. I was back to 5 stars by the new year.

My advice would be to get a premium service and pay the extra money, nothing worse than buffering while you are trying to watch something.