What is the best car you have ever owned?

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Chrysler 300C
Great drive
Did everything to cut consumption but it just ended up being faster
Sold due to it becoming too popular, fuel consumption and maintenance plan ended.
First car Mazda RX2 loved the car but wrote it off against a tree.
Audi A4 2.0T great car traded in on the 300C

Nithan15

Expert Member
My Ford Kuga. I don't care about it being a fire hazard haha. Its light on fuel, drives everywhere, drives so smoothly and I will drive it into the ground. I'm paying it off and driving it until there is nothing left :):):)
I had a courtesy car when my ford was in for a month. It was a 1.5 ecoboost in titanium guise, that car is awesome I loved it, hauls ass for a 1.5
it has sync with that big screen in the middle very very noiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :)

SANEL

What is the best car you have ever owned? What did you like about it?
My Volkswagen Polo TDi - I have done almost 250 000km on it already and still no big problems and still has all the power it had since the day I bought it brand new.

kp11

Subaru XV possibly the best car I have ever had. Very comfortable economical and with the 4 wheel drive has amazing road holding and is very happy off-road as well.

ikabot

Hyundai Accent XS

Kept me alive when I left the road at speed, hit a bank, and rolled.

Was also a nice compact car, but with a bigger car feel.

GouKi

My most recent, 2010 Honda Civic Type - R. The stand out reason being, my first vehicle with cruise control - what a joy!

hungrymamba

I loved my late Father's Toyota Cressida 3.0i... And earlier his Toyota Avante... Solid solid cars... Crisscrossed the country with these when I was a boy.

binarycape

I still have one of my fave vehicles, a 1998 Kia Sportage 4x4 Automatic. Love her to pieces. So comfie, room for the pooches and all sorts of other things. I replaced the engine 2 years ago due to no fault of the engine/car - my bad.

Each of my cars over the years have been my faves and each one I had for a long time:
Chev Nomad, had for 20 yrs, She went 4 times round the clock on the same engine. Sold her for 3 times what I paid for her. Loved her to pieces.
Honda Ballade 1995 automatic with the flip up lights. no problems with her until I left her in the not so tender care of my then partner. while I was overseas. He drove her into the ground, poor girl, he was heavy on the gears and the engine and then wrote her off, in 2007, snivel. [moral of story, never let someone else drive your car!]
Fiat 500, my first car, and I used to do rally driving in her in the UK. She was great for whizzing around the tiny country roads! I had such fun in her.

ggs

1983 toyota sw gl1600 gave me 900,000km with three clutch plates and one water-pump... then she was stolen in 2006. most probably still going strong somewhere in africa

Dave Quail

Chevrolet Lumina SS 6.0 Litre. Magnificent beast. Drove for 6 years with never a problem. Annual services cost around R850 at Williams Hunt.

Erlin

Nissan X-Trail 2.5 Petrol 4x4
Out performs these fancy diesel bakkie based SUV's and far more comfortable too|!