What is the best gadget you have ever bought?

Goosen911

I bought a Multi-Function car jump starter kit, it's small and effective in a case
Can start a car or LDV with diesel engine, 12 volt - 200 amps
Cell phone charger - Power bank
Work your laptop from the power bank
You can charge the unit while driving

Debbie78

Vinpok's Pick Maxcase 6-in-1 Camera Lens designed exclusively for iPhone Xs Max.
  • Fisheye lens:Creates 180∘ wide spherical for the 3D and fun image.
  • Wide Angle Lens:With the 0.65x super wide-angle lens, you can easily capture a wide range of scenes, such as crowds, buildings, and landscapes.
  • Telephoto Lenses:Greatly extend your optical zoom range for 3x.
  • Marco Lenses:With close focusing distance of 10-15mm and 10X-20X magnification.

Lupus

Honorary Master
I bought a Multi-Function car jump starter kit, it's small and effective in a case
Can start a car or LDV with diesel engine, 12 volt - 200 amps
Cell phone charger - Power bank
Work your laptop from the power bank
You can charge the unit while driving
Got one of those to, really cool device.

ReeceDBN031

Donna if it counts as a gadget, but having a sidearm in airsoft really helps.. so it def has helped me out of some tough spots.. also it has full auto and a 50round mag :thumbsup:

Attachments

Zophos

Best gadget is the sonoff switch in our bedroom. No more fights over who is turning off the lights.

Ninja

Donna if it counts as a gadget, but having a sidearm in airsoft really helps.. so it def has helped me out of some tough spots.. also it has full auto and a 50round mag :thumbsup:
What sort of "tough spot" requires a pretty plastic pellet to extradite one's self from? :notworthy: