What is the best mobile phone you have ever owned?

Polly101

Expert Member
At the time, I thought my Nokia Scirocco was the shiz

now I'm quite happy with my iphone

bashan

Note 9. Does everything I want and need. Both at work and personal time. Great battery and camera

Stylo

You asked for mobile phone not only smartphone. So ..
Nokia 6110i
Battery life
Reception
Call quality
Features
Standard chamelion cover
Robust. Dropped it umpteen times, first floor balcony with BodyGlove cover.. practically indestructible

kokzn

I came here to vote for the big brother N8.
Absolutely loved the phone and used all of the useful features.

- FM transmitter since my car at the time had no bluetooth.
- HDMI output with dolby audio. (Had this connected to a monitor and used it as a media player)
- Keyboard and mouse support which bundled with the HDMI output, had me editing documents received via email at my desk just because I could.
- USB OTG
- Ovi maps were brilliant! it auto-added missing roads and gave users options to edit the maps which were approved quite quickly. The downloadable voice options and speed display GMaps only implemented recently.
This. And tough casing all. fell so many times, never cracked.
I still have it, and still works, I damaged the sim tray after i stuck a smaller new age sim card (nano or something) it.

Mr G

Every phone I've had was the best I'd owned at that time. previous best was the Xiaomi Mi A1, dual camera and stock android were great for it's time, but I've just upgraded to the P30 Pro, which is definitely way way way better. I even kinda like the EMUI version, even though it's not perfect, but it's definitely better than previous iterations. But in terms of hardware, this phone is a beast.

Sajaar

My iphone 7- still has hood battery and excellent
But have to admit old nokia was amazing

AdrianS

iPhone 7
The only downside is battery life getting short, so considering iPhone 11...

SidMo

Nokia 6680 - one the first 3G phones.
an introduction to smart phone.

Image result for nokia 6680

NicoB74

Have to say the P30 I have at the moment is right up there. Do miss all my Blackberries though :unsure:

FIREBLADE 247

What is the best mobile phone you have ever owned? -
Samsung Galaxy Note series, from the Note 3, Note 5 and Note 8, all stunningly awesome phones.

What did you like about it? - the S - PEN feature, first phones with multi screen display, like going from windows dos to windows 10.

Alfredw

Huawei P9 been using this since it was first issued and have never had a problem with the unit, great service and very happy with the quality

kennedym

I think my favourite is the nokia n8. Loved the frozen motion photography and the xenon flash.