What is your Credit score

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Mmm...

I'll see what I can do about this.
What do you mean?

Anyway, seems to have dropped away after 24 months as it should since TransUnion shows 24 months, I don't have it on my 2014 or 2015 reports.

Experian are weird. They have some payments on some accounts going back to 2011.

Dying thread bump

My score is 931 with only one active clothing account and nothing else in my name. I only started using the credit a month ago and had the account for about 2 years. Been trying to open a credit card account.

Credit4Life blocked me and Experian looked suspicious to me and didn't register.

biometrics

Honorary Master
So I tried registering with credit4life (Link on first page), and it said "consumer blocked" what does that mean?
Happened to me as well. Apparently what they have on file didn't match what you entered. This is what they said:

Good day

In order for XDS to unblock, you need to provide us with a copy of your id and a latest account statement for verification. (eg, cell, clothing, loan, credit card)

Or

You are required to contact our Call Centre on 0860 937 000 between 8H00am and 5H00pm regarding your free Credit Report. You have to go through an authentication process (security questions) before XDS can access your profile.

Should you find any inaccurate information reflecting on your Credit Report please liaise with consultant to lodge a formal dispute / query on your behalf. This allows XDS to investigate with your authority and amend the information based on the outcome of your matter in question
I then sent them that and they replied:

Good day
Please be advised the address information does not relate with the one that is on XDS system.
And that was that. I went to Transunion rather than struggle with them.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
credit4life is the XDS Credit Bureaus consumer site, so you phone them.

Systems are not as user friendly as the TransUnion or Experian. Your first free report you can get online, but the next free one you have to phone them to e-mail it to you...

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Why is Compuscan's score out of 710?

I'm on 669 out of 710...
Because that's what they decided. Not all are scored out of a 1000. Experian scores you 1 to 5, 1 being great, 5 being bad.

And I know you paid Compuscan, they don't give a score with the free reports.

Wall

Sports Addict
Because that's what they decided. Not all are scored out of a 1000. Experian scores you 1 to 5, 1 being great, 5 being bad.

And I know you paid Compuscan, they don't give a score with the free reports.
yeah, I did. I'm going to buy a new car soon so I wanted to check my credit profile and make sure all is kosher beforehand :)

supersunbird

Honorary Master
yeah, I did. I'm going to buy a new car soon so I wanted to check my credit profile and make sure all is kosher beforehand :)
I'm not familiar with their scoring, but your seems good.

XDS and Experian gives scoring on their free reports.

And the R79 report you can buy at Checkers/Shoprite MoneyMarket counters has scoring for TransUnion, Experian and XDS.

http://www.kudough.co.za/shoprite_partner.aspx

Wall

Sports Addict
I'm not familiar with their scoring, but your seems good.

XDS and Experian gives scoring on their free reports.

And the R79 report you can buy at Checkers/Shoprite MoneyMarket counters has scoring for TransUnion, Experian and XDS.

http://www.kudough.co.za/shoprite_partner.aspx
last year it was 876 with either transunion or XDS. I'm assuming my rating increased slightly so i expect to to around 880-900.

eehellfire

Executive Member
You should check out these guys:
Credit Health

Differentiatior seems to be that they give a blended score from multiple bureaus.
They give out a free credit score once a year like all the others, but you can buy an in-depth report with information from 3 big bureaus (Experian; TransUnion and XDS).
Their free report actually had quite a lot of decent information about contributory factors to one's credit score.

Will try take a snapshot and post...

eehellfire

Executive Member
You should check out these guys:
Credit Health

Differentiatior seems to be that they give a blended score from multiple bureaus.
They give out a free credit score once a year like all the others, but you can buy an in-depth report with information from 3 big bureaus (Experian; TransUnion and XDS).
Their free report actually had quite a lot of decent information about contributory factors to one's credit score.

Will try take a snapshot and post...
Snapshots from the free report they emailed me...
CreditScore.PNG

Breakdown.PNG