What is your Credit score

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Hi guys,

Have any of you ordered the report from Kudough.co.za? Its a painful and slow exercise but I need help with something.

On the web site, it just simply shows my score for XDS and Experian ( I thought there would be more details). And then under Overdue Accounts it says I have 1 overdue but it can't expand to show me which account that is. Am I doing something wrong, or is their site really that ****ty?

Also, there is an option to "View Report", which I think should be a link to a pdf with more details, but nothing is shown when I click there.
And you've used up your free reports at those 3 Credit Bureaus?

As for "View Report", tried it on some old school browser like IE perhaps?

Pho3nix

The Legend
Hey, did you manage to find out what was going on?
Oh snap, forgot to update. Home Affairs said I shouldn’t worry as for a marriage to be made as of late, both parties finger prints need to be used to authenticate and when the lady looked she couldn’t see anything wrong. While I’m a little unsure still, I raised an issue with Transunion to see how that appeared then, I’ll call today to see what’s what but 20 business days wait was what they told me :|

dgb861

895 on XDS.

Only weird anomaly, besides an old physical address is a report that I worked for Golden Arrow in 2012 0.o

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
895 on XDS.

Only weird anomaly, besides an old physical address is a report that I worked for Golden Arrow in 2012 0.o
Stuff like this can screw you later when they ask those credit questions, where have you worked before etc. If you answer them incorrect your profile get locked. Telkom normally locks profile after 2 tries I think.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
TransUnion model scores credit users more holistically

https://www.iol.co.za/personal-finance/transunion-model-scores-credit-users-more-holistically-13600967

TransUnion credit bureau recently introduced a new method for evaluating your credit risk and calculating your credit score, using a broader range of data to obtain a more holistic view of your credit behaviour.

TransUnion says its CreditVision credit scoring system will revolutionise how lenders offer credit to South African consumers, while providing a more accurate picture of consumers’ credit behaviour than is possible with traditional scoring models.

Traditional models provide a limited view of a consumer at a specific point in time, TransUnion says. CreditVision risk scores, according to TransUnion’s website, “are the only scores in the industry that incorporate consumer payment behaviour, directional changes and longitudinal trended credit views”.

Honey Badger

Honorary Master
Current score is 960 (Transunion), apart from a credit card (with a tiny limit), I have no other debt. I'll likely never close the credit card since its my only line of credit and all credit scores are currently hinged off of it.

Ray7905

Current score is 960 (Transunion), apart from a credit card (with a tiny limit), I have no other debt. I'll likely never close the credit card since its my only line of credit and all credit scores are currently hinged off of it.
Gees. Well done.

Kwanelle18

Compuscan = 636 (average risk) 480-710.
Experian = 633 ( very good) 0-750.
XDS = 807 (above average) 0-1000.

Getting there, last year December I was mostly on high risk or poor.

Honey Badger

Honorary Master
Gees. Well done.
I'm sure there was something wrong with that score. I checked again a few weeks later and my score was around 800. It dropped for absolutely no reason. I disputed the drop and they were going to investigate, but never got back to me after that.

I've begun to seriously doubt Transunion's reliability.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Previous XDS score from 25 Apr 2017 was 891

Current XDS score from 4 Oct 2018 is 816

XDS gives scoring with free annual report.

Last edited:

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
Previous XDS score from 25 Apr 2017 was 891

Current XDS score from 4 Oct 2018 is 816

XDS gives scoring with free annual report.
How to do you get a new/updated report? If I go to free report it wants me to register a new account whilst I'm signed in lol. The site cannot be more user hostile.