What is your star sign and what is your partner's star sign?

Sly21C

Expert Member
I'm a cancer and I've been told that a love match between a cancer and a pisces is so compatible that at time they can be so in love that it can be dangerous but fulfilling overall. I've never been in love with a pisces woman yet, but would love to experience it.

So, what is your star sign and what star sign would you like to fall in love with just to see how it's like and to experience it?

I know a lot of people don't believe in star signs and stuff like that, I would like you to ignore this if you think it's BS. I just want people who believe in this to respond and to participate in this discussion, people like me and hopefully like you!

LCBXX

Honorary Master
I'm a Sagittarius & the wife is Taurus - we're supposedly opposites...

Sly21C

Expert Member
I'm a Sagittarius & the wife is Taurus - we're supposedly opposites...

Yep, i guess you are opposites according to star sign matches but I'm guessing it works (your relationship and marriage). My last ex-girlfriend is a taurus and we were a perfect love match according to star love matches but it didn't work out between me and her in real life. But I still would love to see how a relationship with a pisces woman would be like.

PostmanPot

Honorary Master
So then when does the star sign thing work, and when does it not? :confused:

I will delete my post if you don't want me asking.

Devill

Damned
im a uranus and gf is the sun and together we make fire works :p

Nha seriously im virgo shes leo

Sly21C

Expert Member
So then when does the star sign thing work, and when does it not? :confused:

I will delete my post if you don't want me asking.

To me star signs is like religion, you either believe in it or you don't and I believe in it (star signs). Funny enough I'm not religious at all. I have been in a relationship with a scorpio and it is the best relationship I've ever had because our love for one another was intense, but we broke up anyway. We were a match even according to star sign love matches. They say I'm a match with a scorpio or a pisces, so I have experienced how it's like been in love with a scorpio and so far it has been an amazing feeling, just want to see how it's like with a pisces.

There are some people out there who will verbally attack other people because of their beliefs (the fact that I believe in star signs), so that is why I said they must ignore this post.

PostmanPot

Honorary Master
To me star signs is like religion, you either believe in it or you don't and I believe in it (star signs). Funny enough I'm not religious at all. I have been in a relationship with a scorpio and it is the best relationship I've ever had because our love for one another was intense, but we broke up anyway. We were a match even according to star sign love matches. They say I'm a match with a scorpio or a pisces, so I have experienced how it's like been in love with a scorpio and so far it has been an amazing feeling, just want to see how it's like with a pisces.

There are some people out there who will verbally attack other people because of their beliefs (the fact that I believe in star signs), so that is why I said they must ignore this post.

But there are millions of people of supposed "incompatible" star signs who are married/going out/compatible.

So when does it work, and when does it not?

Do you have to believe in it for it to work?

Does it only affect certain people?

:confused:

AR_GTR

Im a taurus and my significant other is still to be found :( *sigh*

the ex for five years was a gemini...may she rot in hell (and no shes not dead)

Sly21C

Expert Member
But there are millions of people of supposed "incompatible" star signs who are married/going out/compatible.

So when does it work, and when does it not?

Do you have to believe in it for it to work?

Does it only affect certain people?

:confused:

No, you don't have to believe in it. i don't know all the ansers so I'll tell you what I know.

Let me give you an example, a person with a cancer star sign is known for their emotion and an aries person is not an emotional person, so when these two star signs meet it becomes difficult because a cancerian wants someone who's in touch with their feelings and wants someone who has an emotional relationship with them while an aries person thinks or has this perception that emotion equals weakness. That relationship can work and that is why some marriages work, it depends on the individual if for example the cancer is willing not to piss the aries person off by showing his/her emotion, it's all about compromising.

It's not like it's a written rule that an aries and a cancer won't work, it can work as long as both parties are willing to work hard, but an aries and a cancer relationship has little chances of success. It's also not a written rule that a pisces and a cancer relationship will work because there are other problems in today's world, but the chances of it working are greater because both a pisces and a cancer are emotional people and will try not to hurt each other emotionally.

So what I am saying is that any star sign love match will work but it is easier for one love match to work than the other. An aries and a cancer will work but it's more difficult than a love match between a cancer and pisces.

Last edited:

Sly21C

Expert Member
Im a taurus and my significant other is still to be found :( *sigh*

the ex for five years was a gemini...may she rot in hell (and no shes not dead)

Why must she rot in hell? what did she do?

PostmanPot

Honorary Master
No, you don't have to believe in it. i don't know all the ansers so I'll tell you what I know.

Let me give you an example, a person with a cancer star sign is known for their emotion and an aries person is not an emotional person, so when these two star signs meet it becomes difficult because a cancerian wants someone who's in touch with their feelings and wants someone who has an emotional relationship with them while an aries person thinks or has this perception that emotion equals weakness. That relationship can work and that is why some marriages work, it depends on the individual if for example the cancer is willing not to piss the aries person off by showing his/her emotion, it's all about compromising.

It's not like it's a written rule that an aries and a cancer won't work, it can work as long as both parties are willing to work hard, but an aries and a cancer relationship has little chances of success. It's also not a written rule that a pisces and a cancer relationship will work because there are other problems in today's world, but the chances of it working are greater because both a pisces and a cancer are emotional people and will try not to hurt each other emotionally.

So what I am saying is that any star sign love match will work but it is easier for one love match to work than the other. An aries and a cancer will work but it's more difficult than a love match between a cancer and pisces.

But the preconceived basis to it is that Cancers/Cancerians(?) are emotional and that Aries/Arians(?) are non-emotional.

How does this work?

More so, how does it make sense when you find non-emotional Cancerians and emotional Arians?

Surv0

Executive Member
Im an Aquarian, my GF is a capricorn - we are supposed to have a harmonious relationship\

Gothan

Expert Member
I am a sagittarius and the wife is a pisces. Have no idea how compatible it is. Well actually if you go by the original 13 star signs, then I will be Ophiucus

Kasyx

Expert Member
I'm Cancerian, both my parents are Pisces and my gf is Gemini.

I honestly don't see how the random relation of the stars and planets to the earth at the time of one's birth has any influence over one's personality, but meh.

Sly21C

Expert Member
I'm Cancerian, both my parents are Pisces and my gf is Gemini.

I honestly don't see how the random relation of the stars and planets to the earth at the time of one's birth has any influence over one's personality, but meh.

You are cancerian, don't you sometimes feel like your girlfriend is not really emotionally involved? Like she's in the relationship for the fun of it?