What it’s like to take a vacation away from white people

Alan

Honorary Master
At a time when white supremacist groups march out in the open, and the president disparages African countries as “****holes,” it’s not surprising many black Americans are feeling isolated and unsafe in communities and workplaces.

Some are turning those frustrations into acts of self-preservation, spending significant money to get outside of the country — away from the people who make them feel that way. Five black-owned travel organizations told VICE News that they’ve experienced upticks in interest from clients eager to get out of the United States since the election of Donald Trump.

We followed a group of women to the Women of Color Healing Retreat in Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica, a travel experience that emphasized yoga, vegan food, and political education seminars — and specifically banned white people.
https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/mb5gea/what-its-like-to-take-a-vacation-away-from-white-people

We followed a group of women to the Women of Color Healing Retreat in Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica, a travel experience that emphasized yoga, vegan food, and political education seminars — and specifically banned white people.
The part that offends me most is the vegan food. :sick:

thechamp

Honorary Master
Sounds like our own Afrikaners, especially here
Some are turning those frustrations into acts of self-preservation, spending significant money to get outside of the country — away from the people who make them feel that way.

Flanders

Executive Member
A certain race is banned because they're a perceived threat? Gee, I'm sure that principle would go down just fine in reverse.

Bewlen

A certain race is banned because they're a perceived threat? Gee, I'm sure that principle would go down just fine in reverse.
Loving it. Except, of course, if it's paler skins banning less-paler skins. Then the international curiosity fluff-piece turns into international condemnation, marches to the South African embassy to decry the injustice, instructions to "check your privilege", CNN headlines, BLF being relevant and Julius Malema "kissing the boer".

Of course I'm just kidding. BLF is not even relevant then.

No one should be allowed to ban anyone!

Last edited:

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Maybe they should take a trip to one of the African ****holes and see how easy their life is in the US.
You mean where we have Financial Service Regulation, actual proper leave days when employed, maternity and soon paternity leave benefits and a great many other things that aren't as obvious.

America isn't that amazing and is hardly the "land of the free" as many convince themselves.

konfab

Honorary Master
Why don't they take a real break from white people and go and live in a society free from all the influence of the evil white man. That would include not flying there since planes were invented by white people.

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
Sounds like our own Afrikaners, especially here
I actually watched this video last night and by the end I was convinced that what they are doing is exactly the same as Orania.

I get where she is coming from... the woman has obviously had many discrimination issues in her life. Its her solution that is the problem.

We are seeing a resurgence in tribalism, going back to separation and segregation. Then you have to ask... is it better if we all live apart?

I found it ironic when she spoke of gentrification and then explained how she was buying up property in Costa Rica to make a blacks only "space". I don't think she realises she is the gentry in this case.

Flanders

Executive Member
I actually watched this video last night and by the end I was convinced that what they are doing is exactly the same as Orania.

I get where she is coming from... the woman has obviously had many discrimination issues in her life. Its her solution that is the problem.
She did sort of blow her cover though when she talked about how white people shouldn't be allowed to have passports.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
She did sort of blow her cover though when she talked about how white people shouldn't be allowed to have passports.
yeah no agenda with these peophols at all :crylaugh:

Cow is probably all up in someones face at the mere mention of whitey doing similar too

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
IMHO America is absolutely on track for some sort of apartheid.

I have spoken to Americans who are 100% for a racially segregated society.