What Legal IPTV service is best? [No Illegal Services Allowed]

wingnut771

Executive Member
lol, i meant formula one, next race this coming weekend.
bbc world is actually for my mother, i know she will complain if that doesn't work so wouldn't want to inflict iptv on her as it will just come back and bite me.

moms

bbc world is actually for my mother, i know she will complain if that doesn't work so wouldn't want to inflict iptv on her as it will just come back and bite me.
Bud it's on your side the issue is with your connection I watched for 5mins and every word played, what are you using what app?, we can troubleshoot your problem. I am. Using a 10mbps cool ideas on my side

wingnut771

Executive Member
Bud it's on your side the issue is with your connection I watched for 5mins and every word played, what are you using what app?, we can troubleshoot your problem. I am. Using a 10mbps cool ideas on my side
50/5 fibre, streamiptv using android player. it does play, then after a while the sound stops.

moms

50/5 fibre, streamiptv using android player. it does play, then after a while the sound stops.
what app with the streamiptv you using? like iptv extreme ?, if so go into settings then advanced player settings, then enable AFR(auto frame rate), also it could be your refresh rate is out of sync

wingnut771

Executive Member
what app with the streamiptv you using? like iptv extreme ?, if so go into settings then advanced player settings, then enable AFR(auto frame rate), also it could be your refresh rate is out of sync
iptvextreme, ok will have a look thanks mate :thumbsup: