What Legal IPTV service is best? [No Illegal Services Allowed]

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
I had an issue during peak times in CT, I sent them a ticket and they suggested express vpn connected to uk or netherlands. I haven't had any buffering issues from time I have used a vpn.
Did some speed tests on a 50 meg line.

Connected to UK - 12 Mbps
Connected to SA - 40 Mbps

Then I tried both on the streaming service. Connecting to the SA server actually seems to work better. I figure it's because the server pulls the international traffic at whatever capacity it can, and you'd be at almost full speed because you're only pulling local traffic.

Connecting to the UK server means your line is downloading international traffic at much reduced speeds.

stehamo

Did some speed tests on a 50 meg line.

Connected to UK - 12 Mbps
Connected to SA - 40 Mbps

Then I tried both on the streaming service. Connecting to the SA server actually seems to work better. I figure it's because the server pulls the international traffic at whatever capacity it can, and you'd be at almost full speed because you're only pulling local traffic.

Connecting to the UK server means your line is downloading international traffic at much reduced speeds.
I don’t connect via the router but directly on the android box, so all other devices are unaffected.

I swap between uk wembley or Amsterdam servers.

Thestealth

Expert Member
Global IPTV giving me no live channels. Strange.

Updated. Should have checked the discord. No longer working on smarters based app due to exploit.

Working perfectly on global tvip app.
We've been testing/trialing Global since Wednesday using the smarters app on the LG smart tv. Do you know if there is a Global TVIP app on the LG store?

cenredash

Expert Member
Hi, sorry, I don't, but these are skins of apps anyway, I understand, so they wouldn't look to support all platforms.

You will get the same experience with the smarters app.

There is also an xcip tv app that is laid out a bit differently, but provides the same content for GLobal.

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
Hi, sorry, I don't, but these are skins of apps anyway, I understand, so they wouldn't look to support all platforms.

You will get the same experience with the smarters app.

There is also an xcip tv app that is laid out a bit differently, but provides the same content for GLobal.
But the benefit of getting one of the 2 Global apps is that there's no need to enter URLs or anything. Just your username and password...

stehamo

Tvip Global just added Superpsort 13 through 15 and changed the quality of all their Superpsort channels to 1080p.
the supersport quality is now next level.

if you have a nvidia shield 2019 you can upscale it to 4k.

pity that there is no sport

airborne

Honorary Master
How much is global iptv and does anybody have a link to the webpage because there's so many links to similar web pages when you do a Google for global iptv?

Naks

Expert Member
Looks like SA Streams has gone bust - I tried to load it to watch the F1 Virtual Race and nothing was working.

when I went to the site it was down. R190 down the drain...

Last edited:

LOTR

Hi folks
I'm looking for an IPTV provider who's m3u link or X-stream link contains "KEWS" as part of the URL. Does anyone know who provides such?

Christo4

Gmail and youtube not so lekker this morning here in the Southern Cape or may be my copper.

Sudo Panic

I'm looking at getting a 200/200Mbps or 1000/25Mbps fibre line installed once we relocate to our new home, Octotel is already installed and I'm looking at going with Atomic Access, what would you guys recommend, I need 4 simultaneous streams, price isn't really an issue I'm more concerned about reliability, I understand no service will have 100% up time but at least something that won't be down every week.

Last edited:

enerdude

Expert Member
I'm looking at getting a 200/200Mbps or 1000/25Mbps fibre line installed once we relocate to our new home, Octotel is already installed and I'm looking at going with Atomic Access, what would you guys recommend for for a 4 simultaneous streams, price isn't really an issue I'm more concerned about reliability, I understand no service will have 100% up time but at least something that won't be down every week.
Personally I would recommend Hydrohosting, been with them longer than 2 years and uptime is around 95%. Note they carry predominently UK / USA streams. They have gone private but you can email them on sales.hydrohosting@gmail.com

stehamo

I'm looking at getting a 200/200Mbps or 1000/25Mbps fibre line installed once we relocate to our new home, Octotel is already installed and I'm looking at going with Atomic Access, what would you guys recommend for for a 4 simultaneous streams, price isn't really an issue I'm more concerned about reliability, I understand no service will have 100% up time but at least something that won't be down every week.
If price is no bar then tvip global, no other service on here comes remotely close to them.

they are benter than every other service mentioned here in terms on content, ridiculous quality 60 fps-1080p etc, reliability and customer support.

i suggest take a trial with them and few others and check for yourself.