What Legal IPTV service is best? [No Illegal Services Allowed]

cenredash

Expert Member
My experience of hydro wasn't bad, but i had a problem with their accounting.

Global does look like a superior service in terms of quality and would be the one I chose because quality of streams are very good, the support was also very good, and up time is pretty much over 95% easily.

whatwhat

Executive Member
Any recommendations for iptv providers with apple tv apps? Else i got a mibox as backup.

Not in SA but 1GB fiber. Looking for dstv, uk and us if posssible

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
Show me your test that you have done.
In reality not so good.
Our tests don't apply to you. You've got a vrot 4 Mbps connection that will struggle to play SD without buffering.

He will have a 200 Mbps fibre connection...

Christo4

But you are nasty on this beautiful day.
Having said that - my question/statement still apply.
Please do not forget about the LTE that I use for special occasions like testing this wonderful IPTV that you are trying to sell.

stehamo

But you are nasty on this beautiful day.
Having said that - my question/statement still apply.
Please do not forget about the LTE that I use for special occasions like testing this wonderful IPTV that you are trying to sell.
Dude global is head and shoulders above hydro in every aspect apart from price

Hydro is perfect if you are cost conscious.

Some of us don’t mind spending an extra R 100 for a premium product. It’s like 20 mbps fibre is good enough but some of is want 100 mbps and will pay more for it.

hydro is shoprite, global is woolies.

Christo4

It seems you know about my virus so stop spreading your ****.

1 Not using Hydro at this stage.
2 JPLimitless is the one we use - 2 users and 2 IP
3 Watching SS 2 - rugby. And you won't believe who the provider is. Yes The Don from ........ Do you know him?
4 Where money is concerned. I have stopped worrying about that many moons ago. Sorry to hear that you must buy at Woolies.

Last edited:

Ouballie2

Thank you for the reply. You say there is no need to advertise - but you and some other members do tell us how good tvIP is.
Every time somebody inquire about an IPTV you tell them.
So it seems to me you are doing the "dick move".

You cannot manipulate the internet by controlling what others might see.

Okay now that I have said my piece - how about an invite to this magic "place".

ic

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Remove your quote. I've reported his post as he is trolling now...
I suggest we all report his post and perhaps that way it will be taken down by an admin

Link to report: https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/posts/25254289/report
Thanks for that, however as has been pointed out, the url is served up in a simple search.

Your posts and reports of posts imply that TVIP Global is an illegal service that you are using and you don't want the url posted publicly because you think the [illegal?] service will be nuked.

Do clarify...

stehamo

Thanks for that, however as has been pointed out, the url is served up in a simple search.

Your posts and reports of posts imply that TVIP Global is an illegal service that you are using and you don't want the url posted publicly because you think the [illegal?] service will be nuked.

Do clarify...
Almost all links posted here are of illegal services. The issue is the more the traction a service gets its runs the risk of being nuked. While other services may love the advertising and exposure being discussed on here brings, the admins of this service aren’t thrilled about it and requesting all members keep things hush hush.

While links are Google searchable let them be like on there and not on perhaps the most popular forum in South Africa.

This was perhaps the only service that gave damn about top quality and reliable SA content.