What Legal IPTV service is best? [No Illegal Services Allowed]

zulucat

Last night, I was experimenting on the internet and found myself cracking open the entire SuperSport channels set. Could not believe it - even checked my DSTV now and my black market SuperSport channels were even a few seconds faster than my DSTV now. It is relatively easy to get what you want if you are persistent and use a bit of brain. Not only was I able to open SuperSport - I have the entire world's sport channel bouquet in the palm of my hands. Now I am trying to get these to play on my android box instead of my phone.

ic

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Almost all links posted here are of illegal services. The issue is the more the traction a service gets its runs the risk of being nuked. While other services may love the advertising and exposure being discussed on here brings, the admins of this service aren’t thrilled about it and requesting all members keep things hush hush.

While links are Google searchable let them be like on there and not on perhaps the most popular forum in South Africa.

This was perhaps the only service that gave damn about top quality and reliable SA content.
Read MyBroadband's Terms and rules - the link is on every single forum page, the following [but not limited to] are specifically prohibited:
  1. anything that violates any laws
  2. anything that risks copyright infringement
<edit>I have edited the thread title to make it very clear that no illegal services are allowed.</edit>

whatwhat

Executive Member
Last night, I was experimenting on the internet and found myself cracking open the entire SuperSport channels set. Could not believe it - even checked my DSTV now and my black market SuperSport channels were even a few seconds faster than my DSTV now. It is relatively easy to get what you want if you are persistent and use a bit of brain. Not only was I able to open SuperSport - I have the entire world's sport channel bouquet in the palm of my hands. Now I am trying to get these to play on my android box instead of my phone.
Sounds good, can you PM me details about this please? Especially if the quality is better than DSTv Now live stream.

stehamo

Read MyBroadband's Terms and rules - the link is on every single forum page, the following [but not limited to] are specifically prohibited:
  1. anything that violates any laws
  2. anything that risks copyright infringement
<edit>I have edited the thread title to make it very clear that no illegal services are allowed.</edit>
Fully agree, we aren’t the ones posting links just one member.
Also this entire thread is only discussing non legal options. LOL

Ouballie2

Morning. I agree with the Community, etc. We put it out there and the community gives their comments - everybody can give feedback
This one to one issue (pm you) issue is open to abuse. Why pm you. To prevent me from giving negative feedback, do you get a feedback, etc.
We have been doing it this way and see no reason to change.
Sorry if it is not to your satisfaction.
Okay, I have a few more hours to stream from the IPTV under discussion and will give feedback.

stehamo

meanwhile I’m trialing jplimitless ... will provide feedback.

however, I don’t envision this thread to be continue much longer as the op has made it clear no discussion on any illegal services.

Ouballie2

Almost all links posted here are of illegal services. The issue is the more the traction a service gets its runs the risk of being nuked. While other services may love the advertising and exposure being discussed on here brings, the admins of this service aren’t thrilled about it and requesting all members keep things hush hush.

While links are Google searchable let them be like on there and not on perhaps the most popular forum in South Africa.

This was perhaps the only service that gave damn about top quality and reliable SA content.
Lots of misinformation here. There are many IPTV's mentioned here - not nuked.
Internet is not for hush hush.
Your last sentence is a blatant ......
There are a few that may give ipTV Global a go.

Ouballie2

meanwhile I’m trialing jplimitless ... will provide feedback.

however, I don’t envision this thread to be continue much longer as the op has made it clear no discussion on any illegal services.
What is illegal here?
You are going to stop all the other "illegal discussions"???????

stehamo

What is illegal here?
You are going to stop all the other "illegal discussions"???????
Read the terms and conditions mate of this forum. The admin pointed it out no further discussions on non legit services, not me.

You for sure have no clue about iptv. I’ve been using it since 2014, the best services where rapid, ace , fab , flawless . Then came gears , nitro and helix. They are all gone.

While news ones have replaced them none of the replacements have been as good.

The best services are the ones people don’t know about. The exposure this service got is one me as I posted about it here.
nobody wants to silence people but only we need to be careful as they just want to be secure. You think multi choice will be thrilled if they find out that their service + much and better can be availed for R200-300 ZAR a month. They will shut it down, they need their R1000 ZAR a month.

Christo4

You claim to have done a lot on your own.
How do I know which is illegal if we cannot discuss it here.

stehamo

You claim to have done a lot on your own.
How do I know which is illegal if we cannot discuss it here.
Lol, you know mate all of them are illegal from jplimitless, hydro , global etc
The only legal iptv service in South Africa is DStv now.
Let’s discuss that ‍♂

You brought this on yourself mate
Enjoy jplimitless, from my use of them so far
1. 10000 channels, half of them don’t wont work
2. Non reliable SA streams
3. No epg on 90% of the channels
4. HD is sd and FHD is 720p
5. No 60 FPS US and CA streams
But it’s cheap

Truly world class

Christo4

Lol, you know mate all of them are illegal from jplimitless, hydro , global etc
The only legal iptv service in South Africa is DStv now.
Let’s discuss that ‍♂

You brought this on yourself mate
Enjoy jplimitless, from my use of them so far
1. 10000 channels, half of them don’t wont work
2. Non reliable SA streams
3. No epg on 90% of the channels
4. HD is sd and FHD is 720p
5. No 60 FPS US and CA streams
But it’s cheap

Truly world class
1 Way out. Are you like the previous president?
2 Same can be said about Global.
3 Do not blame them if you do not know how.
4 You say I say.
5 Correct.
It is not cheap.

World class?

Ouballie2

Report on Global. Must say - very good.
There may others on par but are not allowed to mention them.

Legal or illegal. That is a whole can of worms opening up here.
I believe it is legal but it has been decided for us that this is illegal.

Now knowing that this is illegal we get to "aiding and abetting."

Not very nice consequences then.

Azg

Expert Member
Report on Global. Must say - very good.
There may others on par but are not allowed to mention them.

Legal or illegal. That is a whole can of worms opening up here.
I believe it is legal but it has been decided for us that this is illegal.

Now knowing that this is illegal we get to "aiding and abetting."

Not very nice consequences then.
Are the SA channels in HD?