What Legal IPTV service is best? [No Illegal Services Allowed]

cpu.

Expert Member
How come you can decide if its legal?

TC
Most UK/US and international channels are not available to us through legit options. If a VPN is required it's also a good indication that it's pirate content.
The channels may be legally and freely available in other countries, but not in SA.

Edit: The same goes for content in SA not viewed through official means.

Christo4

Most UK/US and international channels are not available to us through legit options. If a VPN is required it's also a good indication that it's pirate content.
The channels may be legally and freely available in other countries, but not in SA.

Edit: The same goes for content in SA not viewed through official means.
And this has been taken on review/anybody found guilty, etc.
Not easy to proof any of the above.

cpu.

Expert Member
And this has been taken on review/anybody found guilty, etc.
Not easy to proof any of the above.
What happen to offenders is not relevant here.
The forum admin (ic) was/is referring to the legality of the service providers that make the content - we're not allowed to view - available to us.

Christo4

Everything is relevent when discussing this IPTV OR OTT.
I have contacted the supplier and the answer - legal.
So what are a man to do. If I can believe you - so I can believe him.
It’s still a very grey area of the law. So yes I am asking the question.
Are you saying that that Mybroadband knows it's illegal but still allowing it?
I know of a "company" selling pirate Internet streaming devices and online content been found guilty, but no individual.

Last edited:

whatwhat

Executive Member
Also signed up for a global IPTV service. It still says pending so I assume it takes a while for them to process and create the account after payment was made?

Ouballie2

Many IPTV's say it is HD or FHD. But most of the times I beg to differ.
This is one of the better quality HD.
Enjoy.

whatwhat

Executive Member
Can confirm, the account was activated automatically after 30 minutes.

Wow, so much content. Has the SS channels and in HD quality - such a big difference to the DSTV Now app that looks like potatoes.

stehamo

The last few replies praising global will really piss off our friend Christo4.

don't worry I will fix that.

I can confirm Global is rubbish service very bad quality streams, 10% uptime, not reliable, non existent customer care. If you sub to global you may even get COVID -19 maybe 20 and 21 even.

Christo4

Thanks but let them be. Only yanking their chain.
They even tried to block ipTV's webpage without realising that most of us are using a VPN. So it is still out there - google, bing, name it.

Had a nice discussion with DSTV about ths "illegal" channels popping up all over the show. Like Trump will say: "Let's see".

tc

Last edited:

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
They even tried to block ipTV's webpage without realising that most of us are using a VPN. So it is still out there - google, bing, name it.

Had a nice discussion with DSTV about ths "illegal" channels popping up all over the show. Like Trump will say: "Let's see".

tc
You're acting like a proper bloody child. Had a discussion with MC about certain services while continuing to use other services. Bloody hypocrite.

This thread needs to be deleted and you need to be placed on ignore by everyone...

HunterGR

Expert Member
You're acting like a proper bloody child. Had a discussion with MC about certain services while continuing to use other services. Bloody hypocrite.

This thread needs to be deleted and you need to be placed on ignore by everyone...
I'm pretty sure the said child works for Monochoice.

EDIT: I have already ignored him, so i can't see his sny childish remarks

Christo4

See #1374

Game Set and Match

stehamo

tc
Oh my, you truly are a colossal moron. As long as its blocked in SA MC won't give two F's.

On the other hand the service you are peddling https://www.jplimitless.co.za operates locally and whats worse they are selling android boxes locally in CPT. They locally listed cell phone numbers etc.

Let's see who they go after first, someone based here within their jurisdiction or in some obscure country on the internet who are now blocked in the SA.

You have declared war MF, sadly the people while suffer as both JP and Global will go down.