What Legal IPTV service is best? [No Illegal Services Allowed]

Christo4

Please read my post. End of first sentence = yanking......
Last two letters of post.
High blood pressure?????

Ouballie2

Blame those that make the decisions.
They declare all IPTV'S illegal and then change the name so that you can only discuss legal ones.
While it lasted I enjoyed it.

karlreay

Last night, I was experimenting on the internet and found myself cracking open the entire SuperSport channels set. Could not believe it - even checked my DSTV now and my black market SuperSport channels were even a few seconds faster than my DSTV now. It is relatively easy to get what you want if you are persistent and use a bit of brain. Not only was I able to open SuperSport - I have the entire world's sport channel bouquet in the palm of my hands. Now I am trying to get these to play on my android box instead of my phone.
Please PM me as to how please? struggling with my iptv at the moment

Bewlen

Signed up for jplimitless on a 100mb line. It's basically unwatchable, channels dont go 2 minutes without buffering.

karibi

I am a newbie at this, however my experience is:
(a) You may have a high speed connection but your connection speed to servers outside of South Africa is seriously degraded at peak times. I only have a 20 mbs download which is fairly consistent within South Africa but on a speed test to London at peak times is probably around 2-3 mbs. However, no idea where jplimitless servers are located.
(b) I use Global TV, however I also get significant buffering during peak times. News channels are okay outside of peak viewing. However they do have a useful VOD library. In my case it is not possible to stream them but I can download them and then watch them in the evening. For me, this works well. I believe the fundamental issue is the capacity of the data pipe outside of SA. Amazon and Netflix works okay but I have assumed that their servers are local.
(c) I am not using a VPN. Some people claim this resolves the issue but I am not convinced.

Anybody out there successfully streaming IPTV from outside South Africa.? If so please tell us more.

whatwhat

Executive Member
I am a newbie at this, however my experience is:
(a) You may have a high speed connection but your connection speed to servers outside of South Africa is seriously degraded at peak times. I only have a 20 mbs download which is fairly consistent within South Africa but on a speed test to London at peak times is probably around 2-3 mbs. However, no idea where jplimitless servers are located.
(b) I use Global TV, however I also get significant buffering during peak times. News channels are okay outside of peak viewing. However they do have a useful VOD library. In my case it is not possible to stream them but I can download them and then watch them in the evening. For me, this works well. I believe the fundamental issue is the capacity of the data pipe outside of SA. Amazon and Netflix works okay but I have assumed that their servers are local.
(c) I am not using a VPN. Some people claim this resolves the issue but I am not convinced.

Anybody out there successfully streaming IPTV from outside South Africa.? If so please tell us more.
Yes, I have 1Gbps fiber up/down and signed up with global using ATV4k. No issues at all, and I am based in Asia.

What device are you using?

karibi

I am using a Mi Box (Xiaomi) but you are very fortunate having a 1Gbps link. I can only dream of such speeds. There are a couple of Global TVs operating. I am using global-tv.net. Is that the same as yours?

stehamo

I am using a Mi Box (Xiaomi) but you are very fortunate having a 1Gbps link. I can only dream of such speeds. There are a couple of Global TVs operating. I am using global-tv.net. Is that the same as yours?
Global-tv.net is a different service not related or linked to global being discussed on this forum. The name of global service is TVIP Global.

yozzi

Last night, I was experimenting on the internet and found myself cracking open the entire SuperSport channels set. Could not believe it - even checked my DSTV now and my black market SuperSport channels were even a few seconds faster than my DSTV now. It is relatively easy to get what you want if you are persistent and use a bit of brain. Not only was I able to open SuperSport - I have the entire world's sport channel bouquet in the palm of my hands. Now I am trying to get these to play on my android box instead of my phone.
Hi Zulucat,
Looks like you'll have to write a manual on how you cracked the SS channels code! Please could you send me a brief description of how to do it? Just cancelled my dstv subs so want to access SS channels as everything else they offer is free on the internet. Thanks in advance.

Ismail_ct

This thread is ongoing.

I have requested that this thread be moved to a more suitable location. Perhaps in a category under General Discussions.

No reply from the admins yet.

Jbn222

Hi all

I'm guessing there's a few MSTV users that frequent this thread.

I am currently assisting MSTV with testing and assessing the content and service offering of a new Provider that they are considering using. For me, I am seeing improvements to the current service via the new provider, but would like to ask others what they would expect should providers change to get a wider perspective. So I hope some of you would be kind enough to provide some input/feedback based on the following -

If you are a current MSTV user,
1.) What would you like to see as additional to the current service?
2.) Is there anything you'd like changed or improved upon regarding the service?
3.) What part of the service could you not do without?
4.) What could be taken away from service that you would not miss?
5.) Any other comment related to changing of providers?

You can post your replies here or send me a PM. I will use your comments/feedback in assessing the new provider's offerings.

As always, the MyBB members assistance is appreciated.
Is MSTV still operating?