What Legal IPTV service is best? [No Illegal Services Allowed]

This guy is clearly a reseller or associated with them, so avoid shill reviews.

Always, buy a month of the provider you want to try out. By the time the month's over, you will know how good or bad the provider really is.

i have a great provider but he has warned me that if mention them again in this group, I will be banned from their service.
Same here - My provider apparently only does word of month which i found strange in the beggining but after seeing how it works and others shutting down i understand why

TranQ

Can someone PM me the details how to get on Big Media and hydro hosting? Would like to try it out, thanks.

RWC66

Pls could somebody help with a good IPTV provider, i have heard alot of bad things about SAStreaming.

cenredash

Expert Member
Every one has to join sometime, and it's not a trolling comment.

Besides, I agree about sastreams
True ... its just that gatekeeping gets a bad reputation, but sometimes it is necessary. Maybe not in this case.

What people do in direct messaging is their own business. So if you have to do that business here, do it on the downlow.

waynehooper

Can someone please advise me what the best VPN is to use with a Mi Box streaming IPTV on Tivimate.

Veroland

Executive Member
If your line is less than 50MB/s I would suggest using a VPN, but you can use Nord or Express
My line is a 100Mb, If I connect to a European country using Nord I need to play around until I get a server where I can get at least 20Mb download speed before the streams are semi decent.

A nice server today does not always work well tomorrow as far as download speeds go.

My line is a 100Mb, If I connect to a European country using Nord I need to play around until I get a server where I can get at least 20Mb download speed before the streams are semi decent.

A nice server today does not always work well tomorrow as far as download speeds go.
Sorry I meant I wouldnt suggest a VPN (my bad)

waynehooper

I suspect we are having congestion issues at night in my area, due to higher latency and jitter. I am on a 200/100 line but from 7pm onward I have been having problems streaming IPTV for the last few nights.

Not sure if a VPN will help in this case.

Nick72

I have been with hydrohosting for more than 2 years and rarely get buffering. Never had to use a vpn / proxy. They also provide a proxy should you need it to alleviate buffering issues. I am with vox on a 50/5 fibre.
Works out to about R250 p/m or R190 p/m if you pay quarterly.
I'm trying to establish contact details for Hydro Hosting please. I've emailed them 2 weeks them on the gmail advised by @enerdude (& PM you dude) but they haven't responded.

Thanks

Veroland

Executive Member
I'm using a player based on smarters (Global IPTV). Does the build in speed test connect to IPTV servers? If I am connected to UK with NordVPN the normal speed test app logs my download at 60Mb/s but the in app one 20Mb/s?

I switched to a recommended provider, which I cannot name here. Still getting buffering issues watching Supersport but it is a lot better than my previous provider.

Sirus_the_virus

So I found a problem. Perhaps need to post ISP where people experiencing buffer?

I have 200mbps line and get buffering with wireguard, openvpn etc to 3 different providors on various servers accross Europe and UK.

Then I ran a test with my LTE and no buffer whatsoever without VPN. Max speedtest I get is 40mbps.

To me it seems the isps are throttling, shaping traffic somehow. LTE doesn't have those policies so that's why it's full speed.

Veroland

Executive Member
So I found a problem. Perhaps need to post ISP where people experiencing buffer?

I have 200mbps line and get buffering with wireguard, openvpn etc to 3 different providors on various servers accross Europe and UK.

Then I ran a test with my LTE and no buffer whatsoever without VPN. Max speedtest I get is 40mbps.

To me it seems the isps are throttling, shaping traffic somehow. LTE doesn't have those policies so that's why it's full speed.
That does make sense. I am on a 100/100 mbps unshaped unthrottled line. ISP Initio360, provider is Metrofibre.

ripclaw

Expert Member

Who's your ISP and on what infrastructure, e.g. is it on Vumatel trenched?