What Legal IPTV service is best? [No Illegal Services Allowed]

Christo4

Got a month sub with mstv new provider been very good , channels load quickly and epg is on point but no epg for dstv channels which don't matter because I hardy even watch on DStv mostly watch UK sky cinema movies and sports. I notice they have like 3 backup providers for dstv channels in case one goes offline. I watched the champions league games with no issues on a 100mbps AH openserve connection.

They is a downside of not customizing channels but for me that don't matter. As long as uptime is good.

They Supersport premier league was delayed by like 2mins as I was just scrolling through them. I only watch on sky sports and bt sports.
Thanks for the info. Price and how many channels. Use only on Samsung Smart Tv and app so too many channels is an issue.. Not interested in editing. Too many hassles.

moms

Thanks for the info. Price and how many channels. Use only on Samsung Smart Tv and app so too many channels is an issue.. Not interested in editing. Too many hassles.
Price is R160pm, with the tvs playlist you can customize and choose what groups you want. They is a **** load but mostly other countries I reduced mine to like 1000 and something... The south African channels is about 350 with the new 3 providers included. I never ask for vod because I got cinema hd and cyberflix with real debrid. They did say they vod is getting updated as alot of service providers vod got hit by dmca reports so most providers lost over 4tb worth of vod.

Spiesf432

Anyone with JPLimitless, and are they still operating?
They are but they are absolutely terrible! And good luck getting hold of anyone, or even getting any response to an email. Im using him, but literally looking for someone else as we speak.

Spiesf432

Got a month sub with mstv new provider been very good , channels load quickly and epg is on point but no epg for dstv channels which don't matter because I hardy even watch on DStv mostly watch UK sky cinema movies and sports. I notice they have like 3 backup providers for dstv channels in case one goes offline. I watched the champions league games with no issues on a 100mbps AH openserve connection.

They is a downside of not customizing channels but for me that don't matter. As long as uptime is good.

They Supersport premier league was delayed by like 2mins as I was just scrolling through them. I only watch on sky sports and bt sports.
Do you have a link to their website for me please? Or any contact details?

Ouballie2

They are but they are absolutely terrible! And good luck getting hold of anyone, or even getting any response to an email. Im using him, but literally looking for someone else as we speak.
Yes, I cannot contact them. The person using it is satisfied with the service. So do we pay for another month and hope it stays online or move on.

enerdude

Expert Member
i have been using Maik-IPTV for 2 years now its fantastic no buffering and support is great. their channels can be customized upon your request to have them remove some tv channels you wont be using. you can also compile you channels into favourites so that you dont have to scroll each time you want to watch. they have 16000 + channels plus VODs( movies & series). EPG is not available for South Africa channels but for UK, USA and others is available and on point. Unfortunately they do not have a website but are contactable for a trial. *cellphone*.
1 post wonder. I assume you own the service or are reselling it? Why should we believe you?

Last edited:

Adhvik

Can anyone advise when the Openview Plus will be released. I am looking for options for free / reasonable streaming as a replacement for satellite . Does DSTV now offer the access package via streaming?

elf_lord_ZC5

Executive Member
Can anyone advise when the Openview Plus will be released. I am looking for options for free / reasonable streaming as a replacement for satellite . Does DSTV now offer the access package via streaming?

I do believe they offer all packages via streaming, after creating online account, it links to decoder smart card, and gives access to the package that is active on the decoder.

Last edited:

clickingbuttons

Can anybody PM me a decent IPTV recommendation please?

I've tried MSTV, IPTV.shop, Global IPTV and some others so far.

The problem is the same with every one of them. The super popular channels like Sky news and others hardly every buffer. The less popular channels like the Portuguese stuff buffers...

It seems every IPTV host only has servers in the EU far far away from ZA.

cenredash

Expert Member
Can anybody PM me a decent IPTV recommendation please?

I've tried MSTV, IPTV.shop, Global IPTV and some others so far.

The problem is the same with every one of them. The super popular channels like Sky news and others hardly every buffer. The less popular channels like the Portuguese stuff buffers...

It seems every IPTV host only has servers in the EU far far away from ZA.

Just wondering if you have tried the recommended VPNs to work with those?

cenredash

Expert Member
I haven't tried VPN's with IPTV for a while.

Which one would you reccomend?

Nord
Express
PIA
IPvanishVPN
Mullvad

These are the ones recommended.

Additionally you sometimes need to play with the protocols, i've had good luck with nordlynx protocol on NordVPN. I couldn't get PureVPN to work.

Just had RTP and some of the sports channels on Fibre connection, and have had no buffering.

Also tested ghostproxy and it worked well - but is expensive.