What Legal IPTV service is best? [No Illegal Services Allowed]

rambo919

Honorary Master
Last edited:

Yusufh

I've found the TV apps to all suck. Sluggish and frustrating UIs.

Have a Mi Box in the bedroom that I downloaded TiviMate onto. The interface is way slicker and more intuitive than even DSTV. Well worth the R300 once-off fee.

Thinking about getting another box for the lounge now...
Hi. Please assist me with this as i also made a payment but cant get the url and password and username

cenredash

Expert Member
Hi. Please assist me with this as i also made a payment but cant get the url and password and username

Not sure if I'm understanding your comment, but Tivimate is an app and is just an interface. A very very good interface but the IPTV service is a different product. Think of Tivimate as a phone, but you still need your vodacom/mtn/telkom i.e. service provider.

Yusufh

Not sure if I'm understanding your comment, but Tivimate is an app and is just an interface. A very very good interface but the IPTV service is a different product. Think of Tivimate as a phone, but you still need your vodacom/mtn/telkom i.e. service provider.
Thanks i got that. I need a person to load the iptv username and password on my tivimate. I do have a subscription but its not working and my service provider is gone awol. So now i am looking for assistance.

Yusufh

Thanks i got that. I need a person to load the iptv username and password on my tivimate. I do have a subscription but its not working and my service provider is gone awol. So now i am looking for assistance.

cenredash

Expert Member

Hi, sorry about that, but I can't figure out what type of assistance you need

Tun@

Expert Member

Error 401 ?
Enter the details in the xstreams option rather than the m3u option

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
Not sure if I'm understanding what the problem is. As mentioned Tivimate is just the interface.

If your provider has gone AWOL, you will probably need to find a new provider...

abdullah065

Sounds like you got scammed

whatwhat

Executive Member
Can't seem to get xtream working, I put in the provided url and the login details but it just keeps saying that it is not correct.

Existing devices are working fine, just setting up new ones seem to be problematic.

elf_lord_ZC5

Executive Member
Isn't this supposed to be for legal streaming?

It is so that the "woke" twat waffles don't get butt hurt, and cause My Broadband uneeded issues. Because yes, some are illegal, some are not. But the "woke" crowd are generally seriously lacking in the logic department, as generally it does not further their agendas

Last edited: