What makes a liberal want to punch a child?

HennieWelkom

anyone who has never wanted to punch a child has clearly never worked with them or had any of there own. I'm not saying you should punch a child, all I'm saying if you ever had anything to do with them, you have been tempted to punch one.

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
He thinks if you wear a MAGA hat that you're a white supremacist.
I think you can't read.

If the kid was a legit nazi with shaved head and swastikas tattooed on his chest would your reaction be the same ?

The thread is "what-makes-a-liberal-want-to-punch-a-child"

the simple answer is : they felt the same thing YOU feel when you have an EFF kid spitting in your face.

Is it legitimate ? who knows.

Are there legitimate reasons to punch a kid ? Hell yes.

I think you can't read.

If the kid was a legit nazi with shaved head and swastikas tattooed on his chest would your reaction be the same ?
Yes. My reaction would be the same regardless of whether the kid supported Trump, the EFF, Nazis, Communists, antifa, whatever. You don't punch people simply because they hold views you don't like.

Flanders

Executive Member
the simple answer is : they felt the same thing YOU feel when you have an EFF kid spitting in your face.
I don't know about that. If any kid spit in my face, my moer meter would undoubtedly flash into the red and hover there. A smirk? Not so much.

Nick333

Honorary Master
I don't know about that. If any kid spit in my face, my moer meter would undoubtedly flash into the red and hover there. A smirk? Not so much.
Ignore the moron. He clearly hasn't figured out that everyone knows that the kids fcck all to anyone, or he's doubling down. Who cares? He's talking shyt either way.

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
Yes. My reaction would be the same regardless of whether the kid supported Trump, the EFF, Nazis, Communists, antifa, whatever. You don't punch people simply because they hold views you don't like.

Ah ok.

I see you throwing plenty of punches in this thread though... randomly boxing people into ideological stereotypes that you seem to have moral authority over.

Nerfherder

Honorary Master

Ah ok.

I see you throwing plenty of punches in this thread though... randomly boxing people into ideological stereotypes that you seem to have moral authority over.

Ah ok.

Hmm. And here I thought I was making fun of ideological stereotypes with memes. My mistake? :confused:

And I wouldn't say that I am claiming moral authority over anyone. Rather I am revelling in the lack of morality from those who would feign it because I am rather sick of hypocrites.

Nick333

Honorary Master
Ah ok.

Ah, because he's not Jesus he doesn't get to judge the terrible human beings who went after these boys. Tsek.

Freshy-ZN

Executive Member
What happens when you use the Smirk with the secret white power sign?

Some say it will ignite the atmosphere, some say it will birth a black hole that will devour us, some say liberals will apply logic and critical thinking using facts not emotions.

The truth is we really arent sure.

Alan

Honorary Master
Ah but not any smirk. A white man's smirk which apparently equates to a black individual spitting in your face.

But yeah the whole premise is absurd. Nobody believes any BLF or EFF kids would be as restrained in the face of racist hate and vitriol being spewed by some AWB verkampte types. Certainly not like these kids were with those black hebrew israelite nutters

Last edited: