What makes a liberal want to punch a child?

EADC

Expert Member
Where is the story about what makes a conservative want to attack a child? Or do that parkland kids not count?

Techne

Honorary Master
Please don't let these things breed ....
They do somehow engage in pro-creative acts but they are very effective at killing their unborn. I think I fully support abortion for libtards now.
"Doctor: Are you aware that abortion is illegal in our state?"
"Libtard: I am a liberal and pro-choice.'
"Doctor: Well, in that case, sign here. Just be aware that its brains will be donated for science."
"Libtard: Awesome, #If***nlovescience."

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Nothing to say after you spew lies? Make yourself scarce every time don't you.
I'd amend my post that BHI were being belligerent, racist assholes to everyone (as they always are, well known for it in DC) for a while before this happened.

What else is incorrect? I assume you've seen the footage of them randomly yelling "MAGA" and "build the wall!" at teenage girls, and the one that yelled "it's not rape if she enjoys it"?

Regardless, the doxxing and threats are disgusting, I agree.

Strange how history has been warped with the reps associated with slavery and racism while it was actually the doing of the dems.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_United_States_Democratic_Party
How has it been warped? It's pretty widely known that the Republicans were the party of Lincoln and Democrats were the staunchly conservative party. Their power base was in the South.

The passing of the Civil Rights Act was the turning point where conservative Southern Dems who were against the CRA became Republicans and the Northern Republicans who were for it became Democrats. LBJ said at the time that Dems had lost the South for at least a generation because of it.

Where is the story about what makes a conservative want to attack a child? Or do that parkland kids not count?
They don't count. Neither does Christine Blasey-Ford, who has been forced to move house at least twice because of the constant death threats she gets. And neither do the thousands of migrant children whose lives were further torn apart by Trump's DHS.

Alan

Honorary Master
“This Covington School thing is beyond belief…the lack of basic Respect for an elder (any elder) is the number one symptom of a SICK society….MAGA CATHOLICS paving the road of ignorance…” John Cusack said in a social media post.
What must he think of so many remoaners and their cries that the elderly have robbed them of their futures, demanding the elderly be stripped of their voting rights and cheering their passing on. He must think the UK is an intensely sick society.

Can't be a fan of the NYT either....

What else is incorrect? I assume you've seen the footage of them randomly yelling "MAGA" and "build the wall!" at teenage girls, and the one that yelled "it's not rape if she enjoys it"?
:ROFL:

Yeah, cuz nothing happened before the footage was taken when that racist bint was walking past the kids for the first time, right?

Nick333

Honorary Master
They don't count. Neither does Christine Blasey-Ford , who has been forced to move house at least twice because of the constant death threats she gets. And neither do the thousands of migrant children whose lives were further torn apart by Trump's DHS.
Remind, me because I honestly don't know, did conservative writers and professors call for her address to be published? Did prominent conservatives call for violence against her?

Alan

Honorary Master
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...m-someone-with-a-ton-of-really-racist-tweets/

But as you can see from the walkway in the clip, she would have had to pass by the kids, so it's probable that she and her friend conveniently left out the parts of the clip where they gave as good as she got, and the psychopaths are clutching at any straw they can to justify their outrage.
Indeed and wasn't the woman who posted the vid outed as a racist with tweets like "flies on poop are sucking N******"?

The irony of doubling down with a partial video recording of an incident recorded by a racist when they got themselves into this mess in the first place with a partial recording of an incident and baseless accusations of racism.....

Indeed and wasn't the woman who posted the vid outed as a racist with tweets like "flies on poop are sucking N******"?
Yup, that's also in the link, as well as all her other off-colour comments.

The irony of doubling down with a partial video recording of an incident recorded by a racist when they got themselves into this mess in the first place with a partial recording of an incident and baseless accusations of racism.....
My thoughts exactly! :ROFL:

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
Strange how history has been warped with the reps associated with slavery and racism while it was actually the doing of the dems.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_United_States_Democratic_Party
Yes, how insightful....

But as expected - complete misdirection. If you actually understand the history then you would know that both parties went through massive ideological 180's in the last 100 years. The Democrats represented the conservative South and the Republicans represented the liberal north.

Also despite what some tinfoil hat wearing nuts might have you think imortal vampires don't exist and none of the people who were around during the civil war are still alive today...

Just further evidence of how stupid this kind of partisan politics are.

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
Ah but not any smirk. A white man's smirk which apparently equates to a black individual spitting in your face.

But yeah the whole premise is absurd. Nobody believes any BLF or EFF kids would be as restrained in the face of racist hate and vitriol being spewed by some AWB verkampte types. Certainly not like these kids were with those black hebrew israelite nutters
Anyone who says that a smirk wont set them off is lying (not that it justifies the actions).

The entire situation was a build up of two hours and the clip shows just one moment.