What on Earth has Rain done with their routing again?

StephOsK

I used to be able to connect now to middle east server in Overwatch and Apex with a decent 150 ping and since their maintenance this morning it is all gone! now I even have to use third party apps to be able to have a ping lower than 300ms...
There can never be some sort of stability with Rain as I can see...
I am so tired of all this.
I used to defend you a lot but now I mean it is just too much.
A maintenance is supposed to be there to fix things and maybe add new featured but with Rain they just mess up everything...
Or is it just because they do not care about latency based users?

skeptic_SA

Executive Member
Same schit with me. I reached out to them to find out why/how/what and their response was "we've done some upgrades". Don't get me wrong - upgrades are great. But when upgrades mean I don't have connectivity - thanks but I'll vote with my wallet. Service was cancelled 14th and router picked up 15th.

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
I used to be able to connect now to middle east server in Overwatch and Apex with a decent 150 ping and since their maintenance this morning it is all gone! now I even have to use third party apps to be able to have a ping lower than 300ms...
A maintenance is supposed to be there to fix things and maybe add new featured but with Rain they just mess up everything...
Hi @StephOsK

Please provide me with your email address via PM and ill check what happened

RedDevil7108

Hi there,

Yip, definitely something is up, looks like they've changed the routing supplier AGAIN
pings up like never before... streaming also buffering like crazy !!!!
I use to get 170 EU, now its 320, my MEA was 150, now 220 - @rain_networks @rain_mobile FIX THIS !!!

StephOsK

Hi there,

Yip, definitely something is up, looks like they've changed the routing supplier AGAIN
pings up like never before... streaming also buffering like crazy !!!!
I use to get 170 EU, now its 320, my MEA was 150, now 220 - @rain_networks @rain_mobile FIX THIS !!!
I think it is fixed now! I just checked in a game in Overwatch and its ok now! Hopefully it stays like this.

But in what game do you get 170 ping in EU mate? @RedDevil7108

RedDevil7108

I think it is fixed now! I just checked in a game in Overwatch and its ok now! Hopefully it stays like this.

But in what game do you get 170 ping in EU mate? @RedDevil7108
like I said, use to...
yesterday my horrible, but I see MEA is now around sub 165 and EU around 185 :(
Online games are mostly Valorant, COD, Rogue Company & the odd LoL

StephOsK

like I said, use to...
yesterday my horrible, but I see MEA is now around sub 165 and EU around 185 :(
Online games are mostly Valorant, COD, Rogue Company & the odd LoL
Still 185 is great for EU! I cant get less than 200+ on EU in every game for some reason.