What Radio Station Do You Listen To Daily?

Choices ?

• Total voters

Moereloos

Mix FM (93.8) or Hot 91.9 when I am in range- normally to / from work. The afternoon show on Mix FM with Al your Pal is normally OK. Unfortunately both stations have limited range, so end up with Jacaranda when in Centurion

Marsie27

When talk radio gets a bit much, particularly when I am driving, FMR (Fine Music Radio) hits the right spot. Great variety, not limited to traditional classical music. Cape Town.

daveza

Honorary Master
567 Cape Talk - but now reduced to only the midday news then from 3-6.

Can't stand Eusebius and Pippa. Much prefer Mike Wills to Maytham.

Way too much preaching, moronic adverts and some of the news reporters accents are just unbearable to listen to.

eg2505

Honorary Master
used to be an avid 947 listener, but nowadays its frankly cr@p, you have Anellle screaming at people and showing off her attitude,
why cant wackhead stream or simulcast his show from CPT?

so I switched to 101.9 FM at least sometimes they have a really good riddle, and their international news is top notch,
as I noticed EWN news is not what it used to be. much more irrelevant news than anything world changing.

Anti-Chris

Mainly listen when driving to work (06:00) and back(16:00).
Listen to SAFM driving to work, since I cant stand that hypocrytical, fake ass prick of a Martin Bester and Jacaranda when driving back home.