what religion are you?

, a few centuries ago they didnt even understand the shape or our planet....so whose to say if heaven or hell exist
...mmm... very interesting, especially for those so quick to write of heaven and hell. Maybe their knowledge ain't that superior to the remainder of the human race as they believe in any case...

I am not religious i am a christian, a child of G-D.

I have many flaws but, but G-D has none.
G-D did not err in creating you or me because he is flawless, perfect...

G-D has no beginning or end, he is infinite, so the cause and effect principle of science is not applicable to G-D... G-D is G-D...

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Ummm by stating you are christian, you are stating you are religious douwdouw... you cannot be one without the other....

sparklehorse

Can't believe I'm replying to DohDoh, but anyway ;)
Isn't that a contradictory statement? Or did he intend to make you with your many flaws? Why?

Neo

Expert Member
I am not religious i am a christian, a child of G-D.

G-D has no beginning or end, he is infinite, so the cause and effect principle of science is not applicable to G-D... G-D is G-D...
You should try and do something about that stutter....;)

Can't believe I'm replying to DohDoh, but anyway ;)

Isn't that a contradictory statement? Or did he intend to make you with your many flaws? Why?
Intention?... why do you wish to hang human characteristics around G-D, he is infinite he has no beginning and no end. Man can not describe him with their finitive thoughts. No, there is not a contradiction because the finitive will never be able to grasp the infinitive...

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Sparklehorse : told you you wouldn't get a decent answer to that..

finitive and infinitive, Maybe i'm just weird but I don't think those is real words...

noxibox

Honorary Master
finitive and infinitive, Maybe i'm just weird but I don't think those is real words...
Infinitive is a word, but doesn't mean what he thinks it means.

In really consequent outside without colour being true, sometime false therefore not ordinary.

And that's all I have to say on the matter.

Infinitive equals zero divided by one is that correct/ or minus one right?

Yeah... unhappy ... no proof or answer will ever be good enough, you are a suur**** because somewhere along the line life was unfair and you have not got the courage to overcome it...

If you believe you have reason to feel hard done by life i have reason also:

When I was 18 from nowhere I started to get seizures, you know epeleptic fits. O yes i was mad why me i am only 18!
Then to make it even worse in the year i turned 24 my dad committed suicide.

So from 18 to 30 i didn't really have a life, it was a drag. The next 10 i spent on earth and the last 5 i enjoyed with christ. He solves my problems...

texo

Expert Member
If you believe you have reason to feel hard done by life i have reason also:

When I was 18 from nowhere I started to get seizures, you know epeleptic fits. O yes i was mad why me i am only 18!
Then to make it even worse in the year i turned 24 my dad committed suicide.

So from 18 to 30 i didn't really have a life, it was a drag. The next 10 i spent on earth and the last 5 i enjoyed with christ. He solves my problems...
Thank you for your openess, Dodo. I now have a better understanding of your behaviour on this forum. Don't give up hope!

BY THE WAY: where exactly are you now?

Last edited:

Ekhaatvensters

Executive Member
Argue about faith, no i don't think so but defend it, yes since joining the forums i realised it is certainly the right thing to do...

Don't get me wrong I do not defend G-D, he is almighty... he does not need me to defend him... but G-D gave me the tools to defend the faith, so indeed that i do...
Hahaha, God gave you a keyboard?

But really, are you serious about all your posts?

Hahaha, God gave you a keyboard?

But really, are you serious about all your posts?
That god exist , being omnipotent,omniscient and omnibenevolent, yes.
That the bible is true , yes.
That god use symbols because our vocabularly is insuffucient yes
I certainly believe the majority of things I typed, there might be things typed in spite feeling the other party was just being ignorant. I apologise for that.. yes
This should be a reasonable answer…yeah the kb is not one of the tools…

:)

rwenzori

Honorary Master
That god exist , being omnipotent,omniscient and omnibenevolent, yes.
That the bible is true , yes.
That god use symbols because our vocabularly is insuffucient yes
I certainly believe the majority of things I typed, there might be things typed in spite feeling the other party was just being ignorant. I apologise for that.. yes
This should be a reasonable answer…yeah the kb is not one of the tools…

:)
If you're going to troll at least try to write coherently. And spel-chekkas help too.

He/she/it cannot be "omnibenevolent" if he/she/it is going to make you BURN IN HELL!