What South African Internet pirates download

O shucks, we need to publish something! Wait for it ... yes write something on piracy!

Last edited:
O shucks, we need to publish something! Wait for it ... yes write something on piracy!

Would have been a waste if they ran a survey on Mybroadband and kept the results to themselves,it was useful enough for four thousand people to complete it.

I download a bunch of stuff, using uTorrent or QuickTorrent... and I make sure I download HD 720p stuff as the minimum.

Too bad South Africans can't download better government.

LMAO... Don't think our nets are good enough for that...

Would have been a waste if they ran a survey on Mybroadband and kept the results to themselves,it was useful enough for four thousand people to complete it.

My issue with these piracy articles are the following:

The outcome was simple. However it's being broken up into smaller pieces and articles written about it in such a way to show various things they want to take from it. Instead of just publishing the survey results as the survey was asked and then run articles about it. I have still not seen a clear indication as to the VOD services or an article about it as it made up part of the survey. Will have to wait and wait and wait and maybe, just maybe one day we'll see what the full results were for the survey.

Yes, but MyBB are eking it out - posting articles on stuff that is common knowledge - using sensationalist headlines.

I doubt that I will be answering any more MyBB surveys.

My issue with these piracy articles are the following:

The outcome was simple. However it's being broken up into smaller pieces and articles written about it in such a way to show various things they want to take from it. Instead of just publishing the survey results as the survey was asked and then run articles about it. I have still not seen a clear indication as to the VOD services or an article about it as it made up part of the survey. Will have to wait and wait and wait and maybe, just maybe one day we'll see what the full results were for the survey.

+10

Yeah I'll bet that pr0n is higher than 14%! But who's going to admit to that, right...

Yes, but MyBB are eking it out - posting articles on stuff that is common knowledge - using sensationalist headlines.

I doubt that I will be answering any more MyBB surveys.

I didn't answer this survey. I only answer surveys which might tell me something useful in the end.

Predicts next article.

Which are the most pirated TV shows.

Followed by Which are the most pirated Movies.

Back