What state is your cars boot in?

maxxis

Compressor for when we hit the 4x4 trails
Two helmets
Two Camelbaks
Floor pump
Seat cover for when the dog travels with us.
Blanket

Lupus

Honorary Master
Currently covered in sand, my son's and his friends school bags somehow managed to pick up half the playground.

• Haha
Reactions: OCP

shinji

A crate filled with tools (mini compressor for the tyres, reflective bib, yellow flashing light etc.), a box of old textbooks (will donate to local library once open again...) and one of those horrible anti-slip mats... oh yes, and a folder of old Scope centrefolds & front pages.
That mess is about a third of the boot space. The rest is clean and usable (Hyandai Accent)

azbob

Honorary Master
Wife's - bag of old clothes she's been meaning to drop off at the church for a month now, change of shoes, kids and hers tennis rackets, couple of those Woolies shopping bags, camping chair, and the box her new laptop came in. Car itself is clean, just, well, busy.

TIL that I’m your wife.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
For hangovers? Probably shouldn’t be on site in that state.
It's an MPV, so the dogs go in the "boot" we just open the roll top and they watch us over the middle row of seats. The third row of seats stays folded in the floor of the boot most of the time.

Mekon

Expert Member
Those belong between the seats, not in the boot.

Besides, even after years they never seem to get mouldy so they're fine where they are.
Hatchback with no backboard so kids probably chucked them there.

Mekon

Expert Member
Empty right now, except for three cardboard boxes that I use to keep my 5l water bottles upright in when they are full.

Last night however, it had a two-seater couch in. Amazing how much you can cram into a Hyundai i30's boot and back seat area:ROFL:
A friend of mine managed to get a double door fridge into the back of a Hondnaai Tiburon.