What to do to Get Fibre ?? Vumatel

Nardeth

Hello MyBroadband

My Community is 36% Fibre interested "Vumatel" how do i get the Rest of the Community to 100% Fibre Lit & Active.
LTE is So Bad. I Do Not Really Want to pay For 2 Poynting Antenna's i sort of don't like the ping on Telkom LTE to Joburg.
i need Fibre Optic Cable to my House at the Back of my house a Flat is being Built, for myself the front of the house will be rented and that will my income for the rest of my life. ;)

i remember and old women telling fibre is coming to My Area but i never saw actual fibre digging.

Thank you

Nardeth

Nardeth

MY community is Still 64% ADSL Active and there is no Wireless dishes on top of peoples houses. maybe they use LTE and they happy but i have to Have fibre.

R13...

Honorary Master
Is that really how Vuma work? By first canvassing interest? Odd cause my area is under construction and i don't remember any sort of canvassing for interest. Open Serve had the area on plan but Vuma just swooped in and started digging and they're now about 70/80% done. Suppose some of our political type might have been involved

Nardeth

Is that really how Vuma work? By first canvassing interest? Odd cause my area is under construction and i don't remember any sort of canvassing for interest. Open Serve had the area on plan but Vuma just swooped in and started digging and they're now about 70/80% done. Suppose some of our political type might have been involved
We are only 36% interested. i am not the community Champ, i don't Know who is.

Nardeth

Is that really how Vuma work?
Yea Some dude said his community was something over 30% and it was some sort light or before dark pink interested and too little interest and they eventually cancelled the whole project :crying: what i heard he said on this Whatsapp group for Joburg.

R13...

Honorary Master
We are only 36% interested. i am not the community Champ, i don't Know who is.
Best find out. I never got adsl because i figured I'd wait and see if fibre comes and fortunately it is nearly here and we'll be lit in a month according to plans. Helped that neotel and DFA had some uplinks running across the 'burb