What to watch on Netflix and Showmax this weekend

Chris

Journalist
What to watch on Netflix and Showmax this weekend

If you subscribe to Netflix or Showmax, you have a range of great new movies and TV shows to watch this weekend.

These video streaming services constantly update their libraries with both brand new productions and older content, giving subscribers good reason to pay their monthly fee.

One of the most anticipated additions this week is the second season of adult animated anthology series Love, Death & Robots, which is now streaming on Netflix.

Ninja'd

A Djinn
Kuroko's Basketball season 2 is coming out tomorrow.

I don't care if it's the dub, I'm in love with basketball Z, as someone called it.

R13...

Honorary Master
Will check Castlevania though didn't like it after the first season. It got weird(er). And maybe see if I can stand Harry Potter.

FaSMaN

Expert Member
Love death + Robots, is worth checking out , the first season was amazing with some exceptional shorts that stuck with me, I hope season 2 is just as good!

now05ster

Expert Member
Love death + Robots, is worth checking out , the first season was amazing with some exceptional shorts that stuck with me, I hope season 2 is just as good!
This thread made me bookmark this series. Well done MYBB.

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
I watched season 2 yesterday. Imo, a big letdown. I don't think I enjoyed any of the episodes, whereas I happily rewatched season 1 shortly after initially watching it.