What to watch on Netflix, Showmax, and Video Play this weekend

FlexSA

Unclear as to witch shows are on which services. Very messy and all mixed around. Minimum amount of time to make it appealing and easy to see what is going on :/

WAslayer

Expert Member
Unclear as to witch shows are on which services. Very messy and all mixed around. Minimum amount of time to make it appealing and easy to see what is going on :/
Not sure which article you read, but I see which shows/movies are on which services.. :unsure:

GhostSixFour

Mafia Addict
What I was told last time this happened - switch off your ad blocker.

FlexSA

Not sure which article you read, but I see which shows/movies are on which services.. :unsure:
So yours is not 1, netflix, i showmax, then netflix all mixed around instead of listing shows under each service?

WAslayer

Expert Member
So yours is not 1, netflix, i showmax, then netflix all mixed around instead of listing shows under each service?
It's show name, service, IMDb rating and thumbnail then separator and on to the next one.. sure the services are not in order and sure, they could have listed all shows for each service in a single listing for each service, but I can clearly see that show X is on service X etc..

Savy561

I didn't know vodacom had it's own streaming service called video play:unsure:

FlexSA

It's show name, service, IMDb rating and thumbnail then separator and on to the next one.. sure the services are not in order and sure, they could have listed all shows for each service in a single listing for each service, but I can clearly see that show X is on service X etc..
On some I do not see a service.
Just seems a bit sloppy to me. Not sure if it is my browser or something, but add blocker is off

Savy561

On some I do not see a service.
Just seems a bit sloppy to me. Not sure if it is my browser or something, but add blocker is off
I'm using my android phone's browser and I can see thumbnail, show title, service it's on and imdb rating. It must be something on your end.

Paulinafrica

I think it would be more informative if there was a brief synopsis for each show/movie or at least a genre?