What will convince you to get the Covid vaccine?

What will convince you to get the Covid vaccine?

• I am already fully vaccinated

Votes: 330 69.2%
  • Nothing will convince me

Votes: 71 14.9%
  • More research and evidence on its effects

Votes: 41 8.6%
  • If I'm left with no choice (vaccine mandate)

Votes: 17 3.6%
  • Easier access to the vaccine

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • If I need one to work

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • If I'm incentivised to get one with vouchers or money

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • If I need one to access things I enjoy (sports venues, restaurants etc)

Votes: 5 1.0%

• Total voters

The_MAC

Executive Member

Paulsie

Expert Member
Perhaps people with comorbidities need such high frequency and less risky people are ok with an annual one, and even less so if you had covid recently.

As this unwraps and more info is available then we can make more informed decisions
Normally this would have been unwrapped during trials. Oh wait, they did go through trials..

Park@82

Honorary Master
I may consider it if they:

Remove all liability protection / clauses form the manufacturers.

Allow people to test for antibodies form previous natural infection, and recognize naturally acquired immunity as an alternative to vaccine immunity.

Allow for open decision and debate.
People like Geert Vanden Bossche has called for public debate on many occasions. He is gravely concerned about mass vaccination in the middle of an pandemic:

Require nurses to aspirate before injection to avoid injection into blood vessels.

vatie

68.1% absolute morone wat ingespuit is. Hoe onnosel is julle regtig?

Dawiepiksteel​

Joined Yesterday at 10:52 PM
Last seen Yesterday at 11:08 PM
Messages1

Did you really go through all that trouble of creating a new account just to call people stupid?

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
I may consider it if they:

Remove all liability protection / clauses form the manufacturers.

Allow people to test for antibodies form previous natural infection, and recognize naturally acquired immunity as an alternative to vaccine immunity.

Allow for open decision and debate.
People like Geert Vanden Bossche has called for public debate on many occasions. He is gravely concerned about mass vaccination in the middle of an pandemic:

Require nurses to aspirate before injection to avoid injection into blood vessels.
All your points are 100% spot on what we need to see.

The last one has been shot down in flames on this forum by our resident expert pharmacist as irrelevant, however. Apparently, those of us concerned about it are all just idiots.

There are now thousands of documented cases but so what? Thousands as a percentage of billions mean it is not a problem.