What would attract you to a position in East London?

_kabal_

Expert Member
Large amounts of money and the ability to interview the current team

Skankhunt

Expert Member
I think it would be nice to match this....

cheesus

Create a pleasant work environment, I can be accommodating with salary, I cannot accommodate cuants.

HibiscusTunes

Expert Member
The only big corporate there that I know of is Daimler, and they were recruiting for their data scientists a while back, some of that has gone to external contractors. Is it Daimler OP?

Nopt!c

One needs to look at the two-factor theory when assessing such a situation. The theory clearly illustrates the motivators and hygiene factors that are pivotal in influencing individuals to consider and evaluate employers, but also for employers to see what would persuade people.

Another key aspect in this century has been the focus on company values, ethics, culture and behavior. The corporate culture of a company would build a positive work environment which thrives to fulfill staff potential.

Just some items to look at from my perspective would be (I see most of these have already been mentioned) :
Recognition, Overtime/Standby/After hours, Team building, Remuneration, Flexible working hours, Contribution towards Medical and Provident fund, Career growth, Personal development and Mentoring.