What would you like to see on a fitness/health/lifestyle vlog

seanyp00h

Expert Member
Hi Guys,

I'm starting a youtube channel/vlog in which I'd like to share workouts and advice as I get asked quite a lot of the same questions by friends and on social media.

So my question(s) is(are): What would you like to see, and not like to see on a fitness/health/lifestyle vlog? What do you find interesting and helpful in these types of videos?

And the biggest question, would you be able to deal with my South African accent? :D

Any suggestions and/or help is much appreciated.

Thanks!

silverfoxrox

Hi Guys,

I'm starting a youtube channel/vlog in which I'd like to share workouts and advice as I get asked quite a lot of the same questions by friends and on social media.

So my question(s) is(are): What would you like to see, and not like to see on a fitness/health/lifestyle vlog? What do you find interesting and helpful in these types of videos?

And the biggest question, would you be able to deal with my South African accent? :D

Any suggestions and/or help is much appreciated.

Thanks!

What is helpful with fitness vlogs (but I guess this good could be applied to any vlog) is when the person gets to the point and edits out all of their waffling. Keeping your videos to 10 minutes or less is a good rule of them.

Good luck with your endeavor!

seanyp00h

Expert Member
What is helpful with fitness vlogs (but I guess this good could be applied to any vlog) is when the person gets to the point and edits out all of their waffling. Keeping your videos to 10 minutes or less is a good rule of them.

Good luck with your endeavor!

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind

seanyp00h

Expert Member
Here's a video I did on how to lose or gain weight. I kept it short and sweet, no BS.

[video=youtube;XkgJSiwl2cg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkgJSiwl2cg[/video]

azbob

Honorary Master
That video was much better than I expected! Good job!