What Zuma Wants for His Birthday

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
What Zuma Wants for His Birthday [Updated]

Article Correction: See Below

President Jacob Zuma's birthday wish is to see a better South Africa, his office said on Friday.

"I want to see every child in school getting a good education. I want to see all South Africans having electricity, water, sanitation, good health and generally a better life," Zuma was quoted as saying.

The presidency extended good wishes to him on his 71st birthday.

Zuma was set to spend the day in Botswana, where he was attending the Southern African Customs Union summit.

"He is with, among others, the Minister of Finance Pravin Gordhan, who also celebrates his birthday today, April 12," the presidency said.

Zuma was grateful to have lived to see this age.

"Each year is a blessing and I cherish it," he said. "I am fortunate to have lived until the age of 71. I am fortunate and privileged to have seen the dawn of freedom and to see South Africa changing for the better."

Zuma said he was happy and honoured to have been able to contribute to building a better South Africa.

Source : Sapa /nsm/jk/ks/rod
Date : 12 Apr 2013 09:21

SAPA has removed the last two lines of the above article as the Twitter Quote was NOT in fact from Maharaj.

Last edited:

R13...

Honorary Master
Maharaj said: "Happy Birthday to our supreme leader, commander-in-chief, honourable President, professor and Dr Jacob Gedleyihlekisa Zuma M.D."
:wtf:

Most ominous, this Maharaj is a real iMbongi.

R13...

Honorary Master
Just one step from this,
"His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular."

daveza

Honorary Master
I want to see every child in school getting a good education. I want to see all South Africans having electricity, water, sanitation, good health and generally a better life

Excellent. So you are going to resign and let Helen run the country ?

DreamKing

Honorary Master
"President Jacob Zuma's birthday wish is to see a better South Africa, his office said on Friday."

=> then he must step down and dissolve anc. :)

OMB

Mountain Man
whose gonna send him an e-tag as a birthday present? :whistling:

R13...

Honorary Master
That is just... wow. :erm:

Specially this part: "Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea". :D

you should read the book,
Talk of the Devil: Encounters with Seven Dictators :D, some hilarious quotes attributed to ol' Field Marshal Amin.

MaximusZA

he already bought his own present(nkandl)... hence the reason for asking for things that will never happen under his rule

Greylor

Expert Member
So good of him to stop construction of Nkandla and use the millions of Rands towards his noble birthday objective.

Oh wait, he isn't?

Last edited:

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
you should read the book,
Talk of the Devil: Encounters with Seven Dictators :D, some hilarious quotes attributed to ol' Field Marshal Amin.

Sounds interesting, thanks.

So good of him to stop construction of Marikana and use the millions of Rands towards his noble birthday objective.

Oh wait, he isn't?

Getting your scandals mixed up there, chief? :p

Randux

Expert Member
Liar he doesn't want all that if he did he would have resigned long ago. He probably was singing in the shower "all I want for my birthday is a big booty call"

Albereth

Honorary Master
Is there a 'what he needs' thread? Because the answer to that, amonst other things, is a 'klap'.

Less 'Fourie's a jolly good fellow' and more, much more, klapping.

I could go with clubbing too. More like a baby seal than like Mo Vida.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Find a Caption for this picture....

Picture_9941_553559491355259_1002774569_n.jpg
It's President Jacob Zuma's birthday today. Caption this picture of him with Gwede Mantashe, taken earlier this week.