What's for lunch?

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
Chicken burger should be chicken + mayo + crispy iceberg lettuce. Go away with tomato & cheese.
Thank you, I will minus the tomato and cheese on my next Uber Eats
Why does it look so soggy?
Nothing soggy at all, it was a lekker crunchy burger.

And I hate Takeaway Foods, I give my free Wimpy voucher away every 3 months. Today I was just lus for junkfood, and the Double Crunch hit the spot. Chips were bleh, tasted floury, I prefer Steers chips anyday when I have to choose junk food.

saor

Honorary Master
That's an interesting one, grated carrot in oats, what does it take like?
Look if carrot-cake offends you (gasp a vegetable in something sweet!) then don't bother. Otherwise it's a bit like carrot-cake dough. The carrots are sweet, I added vanilla cinnamon, ginger, fennel and some chopped up dark chocolate and the raisins & walnut finish the cake illusion.

saor

Honorary Master
Kind of funny how we grew up eating only cooked oats and detested it as kids but my nephews will eat the shit outta overnight oats.

airborne

Honorary Master
Look if carrot-cake offends you (gasp a vegetable in something sweet!) then don't bother. Otherwise it's a bit like carrot-cake dough. The carrots are sweet, I added vanilla cinnamon, ginger, fennel powered and some chopped up dark chocolate and the raisins & walnut finish the cake illusion.

I love carrot cake and that all sounds very yummy, something you'd pay a mint for at some larney Cape Town hipster joint.

I'll definitely try carrot next time I make oats

What does the fennel powder add, I cant recall fennel being a flavour that would go well in that mix?