Whats the cheapest way to buy s10e?

JBenci

I dont want to pay off a contract since I'm quite happy with my month-to-month airmobile package, but I do want a Samsung Galaxy s10e. Whats the lowest interest way to pay off a an expensive cellphone?

some options are;
I could use my edgars account to pay it off? Purchase it upfront with my creditcard, take out an instant loan with FNB? Use Mobicred? Visit a loanshark? be late with my rent and use my rent money to buy it?

werfie

Expert Member
Also look at deals on Carbonite, you may pick up one at a very reduced price.

SHL

I dont want to pay off a contract since I'm quite happy with my month-to-month airmobile package, but I do want a Samsung Galaxy s10e. Whats the lowest interest way to pay off a an expensive cellphone?

some options are;
I could use my edgars account to pay it off? Purchase it upfront with my creditcard, take out an instant loan with FNB? Use Mobicred? Visit a loanshark? be late with my rent and use my rent money to buy it?
https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/threads/samsung-galaxy-s10e.1038159/

Snyper564

Expert Member
... I do want a Samsung Galaxy s10e. Whats the lowest interest way to pay off a an expensive cellphone?

Hello debt spiral...

You really shouldn't EVER pay interest on anything barring a house (maybe a car). If you don't have the cash the reality is you cannot afford it and should not buy it. Save a few months, get something else. I have the money and can pay cash but would never WASTE that much money on a phone... (when you have the money you can make that choice too, you don't have the money and shouldn't do it!)

Also the options you suggested:

Indicate you have no sense of money management....this might be harsh but maybe its a wake up call.

REad this:

Last edited:

kabusi

... I do want a Samsung Galaxy s10e. Whats the lowest interest way to pay off a an expensive cellphone?

Hello debt spiral...

You really shouldn't EVER pay interest on anything barring a house (maybe a car). If you don't have the cash the reality is you cannot afford it and should not buy it. Save a few months, get something else. I have the money and can pay cash but would never WASTE that much money on a phone...

Indicate you have no sense of money management....

REad this:

Great advice!

JBenci

Hello debt spiral...

You really shouldn't EVER pay interest on anything barring a house (maybe a car). If you don't have the cash the reality is you cannot afford it and should not buy it. Save a few months, get something else. I have the money and can pay cash but would never WASTE that much money on a phone... (when you have the money you can make that choice too, you don't have the money and shouldn't do it!)

Indicate you have no sense of money management....this might be harsh but maybe its a wake up call.

REad this:

Thanks Boss. Now can you keep to the topic at hand?

Last edited:

Ecco

Executive Member
There are some verified sellers on bid or buy with the phone at approx R9k - i have never bought from them, but you can check and make your own mind up

chefdude98

Expert Member

some options are;
The American/Amazon version comes with a Snapdragon processor.
S10ee.png

Ninja'd

A Djinn
Getting a loan for a phone is even more stupid than getting it on contract. Good luck not even being halfway through paying it off when the S11 comes out in 7 months.