What's with the heavy handed moderation in crypto threads?

sajunky

Honorary Master
I don't know, saved the link in case it is deleted again. :)

Is your dad paying electricity bill? Hack to the Microsoft 'Telemetry' engine, you will have millions computers processing power available for your disposal. This is how Microsoft is currently fixing their cash flow problems. ;)

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master
Heavy moderation is happening in other threads as well lately. It seems some mod got a bee in his bonnet, or a new one came along that can't handle his new-found power properly.

awaits comment to be deleted or moved to a new O/T thread...

rietrot

Honorary Master
Not sure where to post it but this thread refers: https://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showth...ful-Ethereum-mining-rig-in-South-Africa/page3

A link was posted to a tutorial on how to build an Ethereum rig but the link to it was deleted? https://platinumwealth.co.za/forum/Thread-How-to-build-an-Ethereum-mining-rig

How is that not relevant to a thread discussing how much it costs to build an ETH rig?
Lol you're giving views/clicks to the competition. People don't like competition when they offer inferior info.

Kosmik

Honorary Master
I don't want to believe it is something as petty as this.... but yeah
Somedays it's annoying that I didn't mine more when I was younger. Heard about bitcoin years ago and even did some mining but back then it was like a dollar or less a coin.

Cube3

Expert Member
Probably because they want you to rather buy a pre-made rig from bitmart.co.za instead of getting a better price shopping around for components.

Rubberpigg

Expert Member

Kosmik

Honorary Master
wow. you keep the coins?
I think it was like fractional, even back then you had to work hard to mine a whole coin and you basically joined a mining guild so you could get parts.

Wonder if my wallet accrues interest, not even sure how to access it.

akescpt

Honorary Master
I think it was like fractional, even back then you had to work hard to mine a whole coin and you basically joined a mining guild so you could get parts.

Wonder if my wallet accrues interest, not even sure how to access it.
Read an article somewhere that said there are billions in bitcoin not on the system currently. Possibly your kind of situation. Imagine you had mined 100 at $10. Then you gave up. But in the meantime had a clear out etc. imagine that butt hurt.