When are the T-shirts arriving?

BCO

Honorary Master
Hi Cara and the MyBB team,

I don't want to be a nag here, but when are the MyBroadband tees arriving? Also, how are they going to be distributed to forumites? Did I miss something where we were supposed to sign up for one or something? All I did was click "medium" on the poll...

Thanks!

BC

rpm

Admin
Staff member
Hi Bluecollar

We looked for quality T's over the weekend, but could not find something suitable (we dont want to use low grade junk). We will let you guys know when they are ready...

No idea how we will give them out yet. We can obviously not provide everyone with a shirt/cap, but we will try to be fair :D

Regards,

RPM

Messugga

Honorary Master
Only the ones on those list that I deem worthy! :p
I'd also pay for one but being broke most of the time, I can't afford R200 or whatever for a tshirt ;)

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
We looked for quality T's over the weekend, but could not find something suitable (we dont want to use low grade junk).
... how cool are these guys! Just knowing that, I wouldn't mind paying :D

The_Techie

Resident Techie
I'm willing to pay for a t-shirt and/or cap :)

Or maybe give me a set for free as a token of appreciation? :D

-toady-

Expert Member
*deserves a shirt, but will happily settle for several really nicely designed bumper stickers.....:D

Tux

Software Communist
so, can I print my own in the meantime and stop worrying about copyleft issues? :D

Hi Bluecollar

We looked for quality T's over the weekend, but could not find something suitable (we dont want to use low grade junk). We will let you guys know when they are ready...

No idea how we will give them out yet. We can obviously not provide everyone with a shirt/cap, but we will try to be fair :D

Regards,

RPM
i think it should be based on when an individual joined the forum and if they are still active?

Surv0

Executive Member
heh, so that all these guys can get shirts?

I'd actually buy one, and pay for posting and packaging.
Me Me Me, i want one and will wear it proudly and geekishly :D

Also i have connections with most couriers in this country and dependant on where the stock will be housed, i might be able to organise discounted delivery rates..as there will be alot of requests im sure.
Mods can contact me if they require assistance in that regard.

well if it was based on postcount i cant imagine the amount of post whoring that is going to occur.

i am sure there are not that many active members who joined 2004 and are still active. there a lot of members though... lets have a HUGE wrestling match and the winners take home t shirts :)