When will it end

I was driving home on friday... flying more like it.

I'm busy speeding down the right hand lane, when all of a sudden this car from the left wants to push me out of my lane. The twat didnt even notice me next to him.

Well I pushed back and passed him... No remember the car's windows were tinted and I couldnt see who was driving the car and nor could I see the driver when he tried to push me out of my lane.

Now he is behind me showing me that he dislikes me in hand language and indicating that he is going to beat the **** out of me... So I give him the finger.

Then he drives up next to me turn down his window and now I see its a black person...

He shouts at me "You f$cking jealous white f$ck, this is my car *slamming on the side of his car*, this is my car, I pay for it, You racist jealous white f$ck"

When will they stop blaming racism for everything. Is it now racist to block a black person off who tries to push you out of your lane???

Perks

Banned
This is how it works, buddy.
1) If you are white, and you do anything against a person that just happen to be black, or say against the SA government, you are immediately and automatically a racist.

2) If they fail in blaming you like the above, they will blame whatever situation it was, on apartheid.

It sucks. I know.
Oh crap! I said something against them! Now I am a racist too! :(

Leitmotif

Expert Member
Hell of a first post, Perks. Welcome to the forums.

It's sad, but also everywhere. I remember posting in another forum, disagreeing with a poster. He went ape on me, calling me racist and telling me that I was making trouble with him because he was black. It's an internet forum. I only knew the colour of his skin after he posted it.

Certain people just can't get out of the black vs. white mindset.

That's when you pull out your chrome 45 and blast two shots into the car.

Edit: But in all reality the guy probably has a nice AA job and does absolutely nothing and gets paid big bucks (while some white guy, probably a contractor, has to be hired to correct all the mistakes), welcome to the new South Africa.

Last edited:

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
arg.. as much as that kind of attitude irritates the living cr@p out of me..... i think what irritates me more.. is ppl like The Confederados.... and their racist-wish-for-apartheid horsesh1t....

The Nat gov abused and oppressed alot of people for a v long time.. that is a scar that takes time to heal, but it will heal and this country has immense potential.... thankfully you don't live here, but you do feel you can comment on it as if you're intimately involved.. please keep your irritating inflammatory comments to yourself....

IamCanadian

Banned
arg.. as much as that kind of attitude irritates the living cr@p out of me..... i think what irritates me more.. is ppl like The Confederados.... and their racist-wish-for-apartheid horsesh1t....

The Nat gov abused and oppressed alot of people for a v long time.. that is a scar that takes time to heal, but it will heal and this country has immense potential.... thankfully you don't live here, but you do feel you can comment on it as if you're intimately involved.. please keep your irritating inflammatory comments to yourself....

Again. Not to defend Confederados because I do not agree with most of what he spouts, but there's many a post on this forum that is just a inflammatory against the USA. The posters flaming the US don't live there so what gives them the right to call the US a police state and all manner of evil when they don't live there either.

I am a South African by birth and I have a right to criticise because what happens in SA also affects my family and friends both here in Canada and back in SA. And believe me the INCOMPETANCY of the ANC IS affecting my family and friends. For instance one of my best friends was raped by 2 savages, and close family friends that we grew up with were attacked and tortured within an inch of their lives. My mom's pension is threatened because some STUPID low level bureaucrat can't think straight let alone communicate properly in English. I could go on. It' s no wonder that people are leaving SA in droves. Do you know how many SA doctors there are in Canada? Tons.

Highflyer_GP

Honorary Master
Yeah afterall the ANC was responsible for the driver on the left who pushed him off, while he even admits to speeding. If you ask me, both drivers (he and the guy who tried to push him off) were at fault.

Why does every discussion have to turn into a black vs. white or us vs. ANC argument? Are some of you people really that filled with hatred?

IamCanadian

Banned
Yeah afterall the ANC was responsible for the driver on the left who pushed him off, while he even admits to speeding. If you ask me, both drivers (he and the guy who tried to push him off) were at fault.

Why does every discussion have to turn into a black vs. white or us vs. ANC argument? Are some of you people really that filled with hatred?

It's not hatred. It's anger and frustration at the corruption and the lack of integrity that is gripping SA. Even the ANC leaders are seeing that and yet they do nothing of significance about it.

Leadership demands great responsibility. Something lacking in South Africa today.

Omac

Expert Member
@ baas Why did you move over for him after pushing him out of your lane in the first place, or did you, 'cos you don't mention it?
Are you a lip reader? From experience, when "flying" you will not hear across the gap and a passenger seat. Was he in a left hand drive car so that you could see him "slamming on the side of his car".
Obviously the front window wasn't tinted for you to be able to see the sign language!
Just wondering.

@Confed & Maple Syrup - pss off, it's got nothing to do with you and your opinions don't count here. Canadian you lost that when you chicken ran. Confed - hell you're in a place where bush was made pres bwahahahahaha.

@ perks - Nice first post! [/sarcasm off]

IamCanadian

Banned
@Confed & Maple Syrup - pss off, it's got nothing to do with you and your opinions don't count here. Canadian you lost that when you chicken ran. Confed - hell you're in a place where bush was made pres bwahahahahaha.

Boerewors and mielie-pap - Your opinion is worthless to me as well so take it and put it where the sun doesn't shine. Your head is in the sand dumb*ass, and I might add that you are in a place where Zuma (aka Zumugabe) will be made president one day. Personally, I would prefer to take my chances with Bush. Maybe if Zuma finds his machine gun you will take your head out of the sand.:D

Nod

Executive Member
From experience I can say (with certainty) that you get stupid people in all walks of life. Money doesn't buy intelligence, common sense, manners or taste. Thrusting that chip on your shoulder at people every time you don't get your why makes you stupid, because you think other people care about your chip, they don't.

In general I would like people to just think before they act, talk or in some cases breed.

(This post is not directed at any person or groups of persons)

Omac

Expert Member
Boerewors and mielie-pap - Your opinion is worthless to me as well so take it and put it where the sun doesn't shine. Your head is in the sand dumb*ass, and I might add that you are in a place where Zuma (aka Zumugabe) will be made president one day. Personally, I would prefer to take my chances with Bush. Maybe if Zuma finds his machine gun you will take your head out of the sand.:D

:confused:

You said my opinions mean nothing to you?

Nod

Executive Member
The ball people, the ball. Personal insults does nothing to contribute to the topic at hand.

LabAnimal

Expert Member
*sigh*

It doesnt disqualify anybody from having their say if they've left the country. They are still South African.

DigitalSoldier

Honorary Master

I didnt read everything cos I know some of the posters posts are worthless anyways :D I have no idea how this turned into a blame the anc thread but i agree both drivers were at fault. But still why resort to racism in road rage ? Couldnt he have sweared at him without being a racist like a normal person ? :D

That was also my point why did he have to bring in racism into the road rage. I take it they assume white ppl know when a black person is driving a car.

Highflyer_GP

Honorary Master
I didnt read everything cos I know some of the posters posts are worthless anyways :D I have no idea how this turned into a blame the anc thread but i agree both drivers were at fault. But still why resort to racism in road rage ? Couldnt he have sweared at him without being a racist like a normal person ? :D
Well that's my point - what's the need to turn everything into black vs. white for?